Advertisement

The island of the Famous 2019: Jeremias Rodriguez deleted twice (with 60% of the votes)

Advertisement

Published on Mar 05, 2019

Advertisement

It was certainly not the best of evenings for Jeremias Rodriguez: the small and rebellious little brother of Cecilia and Belen Rodriguez. The argentine has been deleted twice by televoting from home in the course of the same episode of The Island of the Famous 2019, aired last march 4, 2019. How was it possible?

As already mentioned in the previous paragraph, Jeremias Rodriguez has been deleted twice in the course of the episode of 4 march on The Island of the Famous 2019. The first elimination is taken after the reading of the results of the televoting weekly: with 62% of the votes, the Rodriguez, Jr. was deleted from the crew. Only 14% of the votes for Luca Vismara and 24% for Marina La Rosa.

At this point, the young man is headed on The Island that There is no where to wait for him there were two other spareggianti: Stefano Bettarini and for the moment enjoys the status of the immune – and Kaspar Capparoni. At the request of Alessia Marcuzzi if you want to keep on the new islet to try to stay in the game, Jeremias has said “yes”; accepted is finished in a new televoting, against Kaspar Capparoni this time.

This televoting flash (which actually lasted about 90 minutes) made in to pieces the hopes of Jeremias Rodriguez: the castaway has been thrown out for the second time with 64% of the votes; Kaspar Capparoni is gone “only” the remaining 36%.

Returned to the palapa to discover this second ill-omened verdict, the young man was accompanied out of the cave if not before having greeted you with a passionate kiss Soleil Sorgé: “there are only three weeks,” he said, alluding to the end of the transmission. In short, the two seem to be willing to continue their history in Italy. But will it last? Or will it be yet another fire of straw made into a reality show?

The article Island of the Famous 2019: Jeremias Rodriguez deleted twice (with 60% of the votes) coming from the Latest News Flash.

Advertisement

Advertisement

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about The Island Of The Famous 2019: Jeremias Rodriguez Deleted Twice (With 60% Of The Votes)? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network