Panini Comics: the outputs of the Marvel of September 2019
Directly from the Preview 335, we bring you all of the outputs Panini Marvel for the months of 2019 from September onwards: onset for THE WAR OF the KINGDOMS, while they continue Avengers ,Venom and Spider-Man, in addition to Doctor Strange and Daredevil.
UNIVERSE MARVEL: WAR OF KINGDOMS 1 Authors: Jason Aaron, Russell
Dauterman, September 12, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: War of the Realms #1
• Is war! The creatures of the myths norse invade the Earth!
• The evil Malekith unleashes its attack on Midgard! But where is Thor?
• The fate of Loki and Odin, the defense of the Avengers and the return of Wolverine to the side of the ancient allies!
• After years of waiting to debut the epic saga of Jason Aaron and Russell Dauterman!
MARVEL UNIVERSE: the WAR OF THE REALMS 2 Authors: Jason Aaron, Russell
Dauterman, September 26 • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: War of the Realms #2/3
• Long life to dark elf Malekith!
• Comes alive the War of the Kingdoms... and there are the first victims excellent!
• Produced three new teams of heroes, destined to three impossible missions!
• Other heroes join the battle... and the other villains!
MARVEL UNIVERSE: the WAR OF THE REALMS EXTRA 1 Authors: Jason Aaron, Gerry Duggan,
Andrea Sorrentino, Marcelo Fereira, AA.VV. September • 17×26, B., 120 pp., col. • Euro 10,90 Contains: War of the Realms: War Scrolls #1, War of the Realms: the Punisher #1-3, Giant-Man #1
• The fate of the world in the hands of Daredevil, the God Without Fear!
• JasonAaron and Andrea Sorrentino re-invented Daredevil... giving divine powers!
• The Giant-Men of yesterday and today in a suicide mission against the Giants of Ice!
• A complete saga with the Punisher in a New York invaded by trolls and monsters heralds!
MARVEL UNIVERSE: THE WAR OF the KINGDOMS – STRIKEFORCE Authors: Tom Taylor, Dennis Hallum, Brian Hill, Leinil F. Yu, Jorge Molina, Kim Jacinto September • 17×26, B., 104 pp., col. • Euro 10,90 Contains: War of the Realms Strikeforce: The Land of Giants, War of the Realms Strikeforce: War Avengers, War of the Realms Strikeforce: Dark Elf Realm
• The three key battles for the War of the Kingdoms!
• Captain America gathers Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Man and Iron Fist to save Thor!
• Captain Marvel guide a new team: the War Avengers! With Venom, Deadpool, Weapon H, Black Widow and more!!!
• Only the Punisher, Blade, She-Hulk and Ghost Rider can infiltrate the kingdom of the Dark Elves!
THOR 12 Authors: Jason Aaron, Mike Del Mundo, September 12, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Thor #12
• The War of the Kingdoms is raging; but Loki has issues... digestion!
• In the belly of the father Laufey, the king of the Giants of Ice, the god of deceit filosofeggia with versions of himself in the past and the future...
• That has come, this time, the true end of Loki?
• One who has stabbed in the back, his mom deserves, but this is Loki and his actions always have a sense of oblique!
VENOM 14 Authors: Cullen Bunn, Iban Coello 19 September • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Venom (2018) #13
• A tie-in to The War of the Kingdoms!
• The event Marvel of autumn explodes on the pages of the V-Man!
• It is possible that Eddie Brock to enter the ranks of... Malekith, the Dark Elf?
• The history and designs of the authors of the X-Men/Venom: Venomized!
AVENGERS 11 Authors: Jason Aaron, Ed McGuinness, Greg Pak, Tomm Coker September 12, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers #18, Marvel Comics Presents #1
• The War of the Kingdoms in America!
• The Squadron Supreme of America goes into action!
• The early years of Marvel: day of the bomb, with Death!
• Captain America instructor and stuntman for a day!
AVENGERS: NO RETURN 5 Authors: Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Paco Medina, Carlo Barberi, September 12, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #7/8
• Conan has arrived in the Marvel Universe... but which side will he take?
• Spectrum takes the initiative, but Nyx might be too powerful even for her!
• An Avenger will face the ultimate test...
• ...and an Avenger will fall!
AVENGERS: NO RETURN 6 Authors: Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Paco Medina, Sean Izaakse, September 26 • 17×26, S., 64 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #9/10
• Final battle with Nyx!
• Be careful what you want, the Avengers... the planet Euphoria could make it happen!
• The Queen of the Night is a step away from final victory, but Vision has no intention of concedergliela.
• A story that any Marvel fan that respects must be lost
CAPTAIN AMERICA 10 Authors: Ta-Nehisi Coates, Adam Kubert, September 12, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain America #12
• Captain of Nothing, part 4: Steve Rogers, the man most hated in America!
• The Invisible Woman in the Myrmidon, where Von fury took the rear “sees everything”!
• A duel you cannot win!
• Who is the “Dryad”?
TONY STARK: IRON MAN 11 Akimbo: Dan Slott, Jim Zub, Valerio Schiti, September 12, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Tony Stark: Iron Man #11
• Iron Man to the rescue, in the virtual reality and the real!
• Birth and the end of the armature Godkiller, the most powerful ever!
• What is with Arno Stark and Sunset Bain?
• The grand finale of the Stark Reality!
CAPTAIN MARVEL 6 Authors: Jody Houser, Simone Buonfantino, September 26 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain Marvel: Braver & Mightier (2019) #1
• Heroine for a day, a heroine for the planet!
• A threat from space, and a meeting with young journalists: which of the two things is the most dangerous?
• If you could do only one question to Carol Danvers, what would it be?
• The register perfect for both fans of the old date is for those of Captain Marvel so far has only been to the movie version.
The IMMORTAL HULK 15 Authors: Al Ewing, Joe Bennett, 19 September • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: the Immortal Hulk (vol. 1) #15
• Back in the scene, Doc Samson, the psychiatrist of Bruce Banner and the Hulk! But it was not dead? Apparently, yes, but the creatures range can't die!
• Samson wants to talk with his old patient, but...
• ...here is not to evaluate the Banner!
• In his crib from the day, there is now the Immortal Hulk!
FANTASTIC FOUR 10 Author: Dan Slott, Paco Medina, Kevin Libranda, September 19 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Fantastic Four (vol. 6) #10
• The War of the Kingdoms, lands on Yancy Street! Giants of the Frost, dark elves, and sprites of the fire are determined to disrupt the life of a community!
• The Fantastic Four fight side by side with the inhabitants of the district!
• And the battle is joining Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur!
• Franklin and Valeria reminisce about the days spent among the stars!
DOCTOR STRANGE 14 Authors: Mark Waid, Barry Kitson, Scott Koblish, October 3, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Doctor Strange (2018) #14 (404)
• To stop Galactus, Dr. Strange must first find a way to saziarne hunger without a lot of magic!
• Sin in the Realms of Magic, the Devourer of worlds do not have much of a choice.
• And there are of course also beings who wish to take advantage of it, by Umar to Nightmare Mephisto.
• And of course, there is always Dormammu!
GUARDIANS OF the GALAXY 3 Authors: Donny Cates, Geoff Shaw September 26 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Guardians of the Galaxy (2019) #3
• Continue The final challenge, the saga in six parts the authors of Thanos wins! and God's Country!
• The rise of the Guardians the Dark!
• Where is a finite Nature, the woman is the most dangerous of the cosmos?
• The return of the Ghost!
DAREDEVIL 4 Authors: Chip Zdarsky, Marco Checchetto, October 3, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Daredevil (vol. 6) #4
• The return of the Punisher in the life of Daredevil, and the world of the Red Devil will become a hell of blood and pain!
• Adrenalin rush in the confrontation between Matt and Frank!
• One of the two contenders will suffer a tremendous defeat!
• Meanwhile, the Kingpin weaves its web around the Detective North!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 21 Authors: Nick Spencer, Humberto Ramos, Cory Smith, Gerardo Sandoval, AA.VV. September 12, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #20.HU/21/22
• The grand finale of Prey with Kraven and his evil ally Arcade!
• Spotlight on the threat the winged... the Vulture!
• The return of a disturbing opponent!
• A register of upsetting dedicated to fans of The last hunt of Kraven!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 22 Authors: Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley, September 26 • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains:Amazing Spider-Man #23/24
• The unpredictable denouement of Prey, drawn by Ryan Ottley!
• The return of the Savage Six!
• We start to finally unravel the mystery of the demon that haunts MJ!
• Many (but not all) questions are answered here!
DEADPOOL 21 Authors: Skottie Young, Scott Hepburn, Robbie Thompson, Jim Towe, September 12, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Deadpool (2018) #10, Spider-Man/Deadpool #45
• The return of the vigilante dark. (Not that one, another one!)