Panini Comics: the outputs of the Marvel of July 2019
Directly from the Preview 333, we bring you all of the outputs Panini Marvel for the months of 2019 from July onwards: debut for Avengers: Without Return, while still Captain Marvel ,Doctor Strange and Thor, as well as Deadpool and Wolverine.
CONAN THE BARBARIAN 3 Authors: Jason Aaron, Jorge Zaffino, Mahmud Asrar, July 25, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Conan The Barbarian (2019) #4/5
• A special number with a complete story of Conan, King of Aquilonia!
• Drawings of the guest author Jorge Zaffino (Karnak)!
• The curse of the witch, the Crimson continues to stalk Conan!
• The fourth and fifth part of the short novel The black star of John C. Hocking!
AVENGERS: NO RETURN 1 Authors: Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Paco Medina, July 11, • 17×26, S., 40 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #1
• A new, epic saga to the Heroes the most powerful of the Earth!
• The night has fallen over the universe, and only a group of Avengers may attempt to pierce the darkness of eternity.
• But how can you hope to win against an enemy capable of killing an entire pantheon?
• Also: Voyager is back, but you can trust her?
AVENGERS: of NO RETURN 2 Writers: Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Paco Medina, July 18, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #2/3
• The Avengers against Nyx!
• After millennia of imprisonment, the Queen of the Night is free again, and the universe will know of his revenge.
• On the body of the fallen, the Heroes fight the most desperate of the battles...
• ...and hawkeye will pay a high price for their temerity
AVENGERS 9 Authors: Jason Aaron, David Marquez, July 11, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers #14-15
• Crisis in Europe: Transylvania in flames!
• The civil war of the vampires!
• Avengers against the Legion of the Non-Living!
• As excellent as the Count Dracula!
CAPTAIN MARVEL 4 July 18 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain Marvel (2019) #4
• Captain Marvel against Rogue!
• The heroine mutant had reduced our end-of-life Carol, stealing memories and powers, and now it seems willing to complete the work.
• Mail in the face of her worst nightmare, can the most powerful among the Heroes of Marvel to have the better of the demons of your past or it will be defeated once and for all?
• Wherever you go, in the end the final victory will be that of the Human Nuclear!
CAPTAIN AMERICA 8 Authors: Ta-Nehisi Coates, Adam Kubert, July 11, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain America #8
• Captain of nothing, part 2.
• Wiolfang Von fury took the rear guard.
• Steve Rogers, the prisoner.
• Wilson Fisk: enemy or ally?
THOR 10 Authors: Jason Aaron, Mike Del Mundo, July 11, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Thor #10
• Gloomy remembrances and sad regrets.
• Odin, Father of no one: who will defend Asgard if there is nothing to defend?
• Who invented mead?
• The War of the Kingdoms is coming!
The IMMORTAL HULK 13 Authors: Al Ewing, Joe Bennett, July 18, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: the Immortal Hulk (vol. 1) #13
• Continues the journey of the Hulk to hell. To accompany him on this dark path we find the group of Gamma Flight and the Man Absorbing!
• The demon known as the One below of the whole has taken possession of Bruce Banner!
• But there are two people that the devil can't control: one is Puck...
• ...the other is the Immortal Hulk!
TONY STARK: IRON MAN 9 Writers: Dan Slott, Valerio Schiti, July 11, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Tony Stark: Iron Man #9
• Who controls the controller?
• Who controls eSCAPE?
• Who controls the real world?
• Stark Realities part 4!
DAREDEVIL 2 Authors:Chip Zdarsky, Marco Checchetto, August 1 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Daredevil (vol. 6) #2
• Voltage at the stars in the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen! Daredevil has just returned to fight crime, but is soon accused of murder!
• To give chase to the Red Devil, we think the unyielding detective North!
• When will come the day of reckoning, one of the two will lie lifeless on the ground!
• And the mayor Fisk will enjoy the show!
FANTASTIC FOUR 8 Writers: Dan Slott, Aaron Kuder, Stefano Caselli, David Marquez
July 18, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Fantastic Four (vol. 6) #8
• Death to the Fantastic Four! This is the sentence pronounced by the sovereign of Latveria, Victor Von Doom, better known as Doctor Fate!
• The Fab Four have illegally violated the borders of the small country in the balkans!
• The Earth is in serious danger! Galactus is just back on our planet!
• But Destiny has at its side a new ally: the herald of the name Victoriosa!
DOCTOR STRANGE 12 Authors: Mark Waid, Barry Kitson, Scott Koblish. August 1 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Doctor Strange (2018) #12 (402)
• The adventures of the Sorcerer Supreme back to be dyed to the cosmic, when the alien Zoloz requires the help of Strange!
• Galactus wants to eat his world and... well, the rest will find out by reading!
• Mark Waid continues to weave his new intriguing plots...
• ...accompanied by a master of british design: Barry Kitson!
VENOM 12 Authors: Donny Cates, Joshua Cassara, July 18, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Venom #12
• New economic format for the magazine dedicated to the V-Man!
• This concludes The abyss, and Eddie Brock's life will never be the same!
• The secret of Carl Brock is revealed here!
• Drawings of the guest author Joshua Cassara (Sentry, The New Avengers)!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 17 Authors: Chris Gage, Carlo Barberi, Stefano Caselli, Robbie Thompson, AA.VV. July 11, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Spider-Geddon #4/5, Spider-Man: The Master Plan
• Grand finale for Spider-Geddon: The revenge of the Ragnoverso!
• All the Spiders gathered together against the family of psychic vampires of the Heirs!
• The plan of the attack, most shocking of all!
• A complete story with a protagonist... the young Spidey!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 18 Authors: Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley, Alberto Alburquerque, Iban Coello, July 25, • 17×26, S., 56 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #16/16.HU
• A new format and a new formula for the fortnightly!
• Begins here Hunted – The prey with the return of Kraven the Hunter!
• Spidey is as bad as not going on a long time! What happens?
• We find here also the Black Cat after the events of Venom & Co.
DEADPOOL 17 Authors: Skottie Young, Nic Klein, Daniel Kibblesmith, Ricardo Lopez Ortiz
July 11, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Deadpool #8, Black Panther vs. Deadpool #3
• Deadpool must eliminate an animal anthropomorphic in his amusement park...
• No mice, do not fear, but a pig very special!
• Directly from the Golden Age of Marvel
• In addition, Wade and the Black Panther against Jack Lantern
DEADPOOL 18 Authors: Robbie Thompson, Matt Horak, Daniel Kibblesmith, Ricardo Lopez Ortiz July 25 • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Spider-Man/Deadpool #42, Black Panther vs. Deadpool #4
• Continue the journey on the road of Deadpool and Spidey
• Together with Bug, against giant insects
• And then, it is now Panther-Pool! (yes, really!)
• The penultimate number of the mini illustrated by the artist of Hit-Girl: In Colombia
THE INCREDIBLE X-MEN 3 Authors: Ed Brisson, Matthew Rosenberg, Kelly Thompson, R. B. Silva, Yıldıray Cinar, Pere Pérez. July 18, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • Euro 4,20 Contains: the Uncanny X-Men vol. 5 #5/8
• X-Men: Divided... the penultimate act!
• X-Men old and new in comparison, as pawns in a clash between Legion and X-Man. The e-mail? The fate of the world!
• With the protagonists of the film X-Men: Dark Phoenix!
• We continue the celebration of 30 years of INCREDIBLE X-MEN!
X-MEN BLUE 21 PRESENTS X-MEN RED: THE MACHINE OF HATRED Authors: Tom Taylor, Carmen Carnero, Rogé Antônio July 18 • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • Euro 4,20 Contains: X-Men Red #8/11
• Last number, completely dedicated to the red team of X-Men!
• Now the Jean Grey and her X-team know finally who is their opponent.
• But just to them to thwart the evil plans of Cassandra Nova and rehabilitate Jean?
• The final battle is at the doors!
WOLVERINE 59 Authors: Ed Brisson, Ibraim Roberson. July 18, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Old Man Logan #48/49
• Old Man Logan comes to a conclusion, but before the wrapping canadian must close the accounts with the Master.... the Hulk to the future!
• Also in this issue take a tour of the adventures of old man Logan.
• Number all dedicated to the adventures of Old man Logan!
• Cover by Andrea Sorrentino!
WOLVERINE 60 Authors: Benjamin Percy, Marcio Takara. August 1 • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Wolverine: The Long Night #2/3
• Continues The long night, an adaptation of an adventure of Wolverine born as a radio drama podcast!
• And this time Wolverine enters the scene, really!