Panini Comics: the outputs of the Marvel of August 2019
Directly from the Preview 334, we bring you all of the outputs Panini Marvel for the months of 2019 from August onwards: onset for the X-WOMEN with the drawings of Milo Manara , while the continue Avengers ,Venom and Spider-Man, as well as x-men, Wolverine and The Incredible X-Men.
MARVEL OMNIBUS: CONAN WAS MARVEL 2 Authors: Roy Thomas, John Buscema,
Gil Kane, Neal Adams, AA.VV. October • 17×26, C., 856 pp., col., with dust jacket • Euro 79,00 Contains: Conan the Barbarian (1970) #27/51, Giant-Size Conan (1974) #1/4,
Savage Sword of Conan #1-8-10
• Continue the revival of Conan the Barbarian classic in the new remastered version!
• All the tales of the 1973/75 and a lot of extras never before seen!
• The full version of the saga of Conan the Conqueror!
• Drawings of Michelangelo of comics: John Buscema!
THE SWORD SAVAGE CONAN 3 Authors: Gerry Duggan, Ron Garney, Scott Oden, August 29, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Savage Sword of Conan (2019) #4/5
• Ends the saga of The sect of Koga Thun!
• In the city of Kheshatta in Stygia, the Cimmero fighting Men Snake!
• The final battle!
• The fourth and fifth chapter of the short novel The shadow of vengeance!
AGE OF CONAN: BELIT Authors: Tini Howard, Kate Niemczyk, Sana Takeda October • 17×26, B., 112 pp., col. • Euro 10,90 Contains: Age Of Conan: Belit, Queen Of The Black Coast #1/5
• Belit – the name alone evokes fear to the coasts and the sight of his ship, the Tiger, is an omen of despair for any city in the path of the Queen of the Pirates!
• Age of Conan begins with one of the most formidable characters of the stories of the barbarian, in a new adventure that reveals how it is to become the undisputed queen of the Black Coast!
• When Belit gets away from the terrible ship of the Admiral Atrahasis, expect an adventure, unpredictable and deadly! The impetuous nature of Belit lead the crew to victory, or sink your ambitions?
AVENGERS: NO RETURN 3 Authors: Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Sean Izaakse
August 8, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #4-5
• The origins of Nyx.
• Who is the Queen of the Night, and what pushed you to go to war against the gods themselves?
• Hulk against Hypnos in the realm of Nightmare!
• Scarlet tries to escape the control of Nyx, and is an encounter to say the least crucial...
AVENGERS: NO RETURN 4 Authors:Al Ewing, Mark Waid, Jim Zub, Sean Izaakse
August 29, • 17×26, S., 40 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers: No Road Home (2019) #6
• Here Comes Conan!
• The barbarian created by Robert E. Howard crosses his path with that of the Heroes of Marvel...
• ...only to be involved in the fight against the Queen of the Night.
• Welcome in the Era Hyboriana, Scarlet: we hope you survive the experience.
AVENGERS 10 Authors: Jason Aaron, David Marquez August 8, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers #16/17
• Continues the war of the vampires!
• Blade: face-to-face with the Colonel in the Shade!
• The thirst of the Baroness Blood!
• The rain of blood at Chernobyl!
CAPTAIN AMERICA 9 Authors: Ta-Nehisi Coates, Adam Kubert, August 8, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain America #9
• Captain of Nothing, part 3: CapitanHydrascomparso!
• The Daughters of Liberty: on the trail of the Stranger.
• A fight in prison: the Demolition Squad!
• Steve Rogers in isolation!
TONY STARK: IRON MAN 10) Authors: Dan Slott, Jim Zub, Valerio Schiti, August 8, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Tony Stark: Iron Man #10
• Business (digital) family!
• Who is the Real Mother? Who is the Real Son?
• World war eSCAPE!
• The death of Tony Stark (no, really?)!
THOR 11 Authors: Jason Aaron, Lee garbet (waterfall), August 8, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Thor #11
• A call from the sun...
• The time of Freyja, the Mother of All!
• Good news for Lady Jane!
• A step away from the War of the Kingdoms!
CAPTAIN MARVEL 5 Authors: Kelly Thompson, Carmen Carnero, August 29, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain Marvel (2019) #5
• Showdown at Roosevelt Island.
• The group of rebels led by Captain Marvel, is ready to launch the decisive attack to free the island.
• The Human Nuclear has, however, still an ace in the sleeve downright... explosive!
• And, to stop it, Carol will have to prove on the field to be truly the most powerful among the Heroes of Marvel.
DAREDEVIL 3 Authors: Chip Zdarsky, Marco Checchetto, September 5 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Daredevil (vol. 6) #3
• Daredevil is accused of murder and wanted by the police! The mayor of New York city, Wilson Fisk, has a goal: to stop the vigilantes in costume!
• Wounded and confused, the Red Devil flee!
• The detective Cole North is decided to capture it!
• But, suddenly enters the scene, Frank Castle, the Punisher!
DOCTOR STRANGE 13 Authors: Mark Waid, Barry Kitson, Scott Koblish. 5 September • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Doctor Strange (2018) #13 (403)
• Do not you'll guess where ever is finished, the tin man, but of one thing you can be sure of this: he has an insatiable hunger for worlds!
• Pity that his new diet is stuffed of magic!
• Will Strange to prevent Galactus face indigestion?
• Long-awaited guest of honor: Clea! And you will not be alone!
FANTASTIC FOUR 9 Authors: Dan Slott, Aaron Kuder, Stefano Caselli, Paco Medina
22 August • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Fantastic Four (vol. 6) #9
• A cruel incrinerà the relationships between the Fantastic Four and Dr. Fate.
• The fate of the world and Galactus depend on a single decision!
• The Fab Four are about to be executed!
• What they will do Franklin and Valeria to avoid the death of the group?
The IMMORTAL HULK 14 Authors:Al Ewing, Kyle Hotz, August 22 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: the Immortal Hulk (vol. 1) #14
• It is a sad day for Betty! A cold and rainy day to the cemetery of West Point, where the funeral of her father, general “Thunderbolt” Ross!
• Once back home, is waiting for her ex-husband, Bruce Banner!
• But Bruce did not come alone...
• ...with him there is the Immortal Hulk!
VENOM 13 Authors: Frank Tieri, Danilo Beyruth, August 22 • 17×26, S., 32 pp., col. • Euro 2.50 Contains: Web of Venom: the Cult of Carnage
• A full story dedicated to Carnage, actually... the Cult of Carnage!
• Continues the sub-plot that will result in crossover, Absolute Carnage!
• The secret mission of John Jameson, Man-Wolf!
• What a disturbing mystery lurks in Doverton, Colorado?
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 19 Authors: Nick Spencer, Humberto Ramos, Ken Ashley
August 8, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #17/18/18.HU
• A special issue to 80 pages for the second chapter of Prey!
• The great plan of Kraven the Hunter begins to clear, and it is chilling!
• Spotlight on the threatening... Gibbon?! Yes, precisely him!
• And have you noticed what costume to wear Spidey for the new hunt of Kraven?
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 20 Authors: Nick Spencer, Gerardo Sandoval, Chris Bachalo, Humberto Ramos, August 29, • 17×26, S., 72 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #19/19.HU/20
• The third chapter of Prey, one of the stories most violent and horror of Spidey!
• A number to 72 pages, with three complete stories!
• How are reacting the Vulture and the Lizard to the new hunt of Kraven?
• Arcade unleashes an enemy, chilling against the Spider!
GUARDIANS OF the GALAXY 2 Writers: Donny Cates, Geoff Shaw, August 29, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Guardians of the Galaxy (2019) #2
• The legacy of Thanos the Titan proves to be more cumbersome than expected!
• Can the new Guardians of the galaxy have already arrived at terminus?
• Here begins the search of Nature!
• The new leader of the Order of the Black... revealed!
DEADPOOL 19 Authors: Skottie Young, Nic Klein, Daniel Kibblesmith, Ricardo Lopez Ortiz
August 8, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Deadpool #9, Black Panther vs. Deadpool #5
• Someone has stolen the heart of Deadpool... literally!
• And to find it, there is a need for a private detective Jessica Jones!
• In addition, the conclusion of the mini-Deadpool against the Black Panther
• Up to that point you will push the Panther to stop Wade?
DEADPOOL 20 Authors: Robbie Thompson, Jim Towe, August 29, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Spider-Man/Deadpool #43/44
• The journey on the road of DP and Spidey continues... in another universe!
• Together, the Negative Zone
• But against them there is Blastaar!
• And it was all started as a journey on the friendship...
WOLVERINE 61 Authors: Ed Brisson, Ibraim Roberson, Neil Edwards, August 22, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Old Man Logan #50, Old Man Logan Annual #1 (II)
• The Old Logan against the Master.... the Hulk to the future! A fight to the last blood!
• The grand finale of the series, Old Man Logan!
• Also... the Punisher of the wasteland!