Panini Comics, all of the outputs of Marvel's Italy-November 2017
Directly from the preview window 313 we bring you all of the exits Marvel's Italy planned for November 2017!
SUPER HEROES STICKER COLLECTION (31 October)
SECRET EMPIRE 1 (23 November, 48 pp, Eur 3,20) James Asmus, Steve McNiven
• All of the Marvel heroes gathered together against... Captain America?!
• The new Hydra, guided by one Steve Rogers deeply changed,
has won over the USA!
• What Avengers have sided with the Hydra? And who leads the resistance?
• Also: a historic Marvel character... will die!
CHAMPIONS 7 (30 November , 48 pp., Euro 3.20) by Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos, Jeff Loveness, Ramon Pérez
• Champions Vs. Freelancers!
• The Champions are under arrest!"
• Guest of honour: the Vision!
• The two Nova against a mysterious creature... linked to the resurrection
AVENGERS 12 (23 November, S., 80 pp., 3.50 Euro) by Marc Waid, Mike Del Mundo, Chuck Wendig, Gabriel Hernandez Walta
• Kang Wars, the final battle: all the Avengers against Kang!
• New series: "the adventures “on the road” Mark Milton, aka Hyperion!
• Occupy Avengers: enter the Super-Skrull!
• Free fight for Wasp!
The brand NEW GUARDIANS OF the GALAXY 1 (2 November, 64 pp., Euro 3,20) Gerry Duggan, Aaron Kuder
• The protagonists of the film in a brand new series of adventures!
• The debut of the creative team formed by Gerry Duggan (Deadpool) and
Aaron Kuder (the Death of X)!
• The return of one of the Ancients of the universe: the Collector!
• One of the best Marvel series of the moment!
The brand NEW GUARDIANS OF the GALAXY 2 (November 30, 48 pp., Euro 3,20) Gerry Duggan, Frazer Irving, Jeff Lemire, Germán Peralta
• Time in the format of a regular 48 pages, with more new adventures of
• The spotlight of the Guardians have this time focused on Nature, the woman
the most dangerous of the galaxy!
• The warrior is the protagonist of a tale illustrated by Frazer Irving
(The incredible X-Men)!
• Defeated by the Phoenix Force, the Mad Titan prepares his rescue!
THE INCREDIBLE, INHUMAN 18 (November 16, 72 pp., 3.50 Euro) Charles Soule and Kim Jacinto, Geoffrey Thorne, Khary Randolph
• AN INCREDIBLE LAST ISSUE OF 72 PAGES!
• The first meeting between the Mosaic and the Inhuman!
• The new Inhuman decide what to do with his life!
• The end of an era, the beginning of a new, exciting chapter!
DAREDEVIL 22 (16 November,80 pp., 3.50 Euro) Charles Soule, Alec Morgan,Becky Cloonan, Ed Brisson, Mike Perkins
• Kingpin takes the field! Daredevil will have to deal with his worst
enemy! And if he survives, there will be a Plaque waiting for him! Hard times for the
• The Punisher against the Condor: the penultimate act! The battle rages on the high seas!
• Iron Fist against the Wolf! The martial arts master, the most ferocious of Liu-Shi!
• Here comes the new series of Bullseye, the killer who never misses a shot!
DAREDEVIL 23 (30 November , 80 pp., 3.50 Euro) Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, Becky Cloonan, Matthew Rosenberg, and Ben Torres.
• The move of Matt Murdock to make a revolution for justice in New York
comes to an end! Will it be a triumph or the start of something terrible?
• The Punisher comes to the far north for the final battle with Olaf!
• After the celebrated miniseries of last year, returns to the Kingpin!
• Wilson Fisk has clear ideas: he wants to build a new criminal empire!
DOCTOR STRANGE 27 (November 16, • 17×26, S.,48 pp., col. • € 3,20) Robbie Thompson, Javier Rodriguez, John Barber, Andrea Broccardo.
• Sorcerers Supreme gathered by Merlin and the Avengers contemporaries
join forces to address the... Isaac Newton and the Author of the Word of God!
• Guest of honour: the Nurse of the night! And if all of this seems absurd...
best is yet to come!
• Last appointment with the team-up between Batman and the Punisher!
• Talk about the ultimate thrill written by R. L. Stine, author of goosebumps!
DOCTOR STRANGE 28 (31 November • 17×26, S., 48 pp.,col. • € 3,20): Robbie Thompson, Javier Rodriguez, R. L. Stine, German Peralta, Christopher Mitten.
• From the twisted mind of Thompson & Rodriguez, a madness comic
that leads to the Sorcerer Supreme at the end of their long journey.
• But will this really be the end? And who of them will survive?
• In the appendix, kicks off the mini-series Man-Thing written by R. L.
Stine, author of goosebumps!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 38 (23 November • 17×26, S.,80 pp., col. • Euro 3.50) Dan Slott, Stuart Immonen, Gerry Conway, Ryan Stegman.
• Continue The Osborn Identity and the Lite family, with the return of the
• Spidey meet again an old friend that now might not be the most
• The last number and the final is unexpected for Spider-Woman!
• Spectro and Silk in the network of the Conspiracy of the clone!
DEADPOOL 38 (23 November • 17×26, S.,48 pp., col. • € 3,20) Christopher Hastings, Iban Coello, Joshua Corin, Scott Koblish.
• Deadpool against Shiklah, for the fate of New York!
• The Metropolis of the Monsters against the surface world in this
the second part of the crossover deadpooliano.
• Come into action, the Mercenaries for Money!!!
• Spidey asks for help in the most unthinkable...
DEADPOOL PRESENTS: ONLY (23 November • 17×26, B., 112 pp., col. • 5,00€) by Gerry Duggan, Geoffrey Thorne, Paco Diaz.
• Work to Deadpool was just the beginning, now James Bourne AKA Only
it is engaged in the war on terrorism!
• Dangerous alien weapons are going to get in the hands of the common criminal...
• ...but it is Only ready to infiltrate incognito!
• Written by screenwriter regular Deadpool, Gerry Duggan!
DEADPOOL VERSUS PUNISHER (December 21 • 17×26, B.,112 pp., col. • 5,00€) by Fred Van Lente, Pere Perez
• They were companions of the Thunderbolts, but now Deadpool and Punisher if the must see in a fight to the last bullet!
• Frank Castle is on the trail of a criminal...
• ...that was a historic friend of Wade Wilson, before it became Deadpool!
• The star of the TV series Netflix against the star of the movie superhero more in advance of 2018!
CAPTAIN BRITAIN by ALAN MOORE (November • 17×26, C., 272 pp., col. • Euro 27,00) of Alan Moore, Alan Davis, Dave Thorpe.
One of the absolute masters of the comic struggling with a hero Marvel! From the United Kingdom, Alan Moore, has revolutionized the comic book super heroes with these classic stories of Brian Braddock, the son of an aristocratic family who are granted extraordinary powers by Merlin to become a defender of justice, the legendary Captain Britain.
The PUNISHER COLLECTION – WELCOME back, FRANK (November • 17×26, C., 288 pp., col. • Euro 26.00) Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon.
• A man and his brutal crusade against crime. There is no forgiveness for the murderers: there is only the Punisher!
• To celebrate the release of the TV series Netflix the Punisher, his history, the most iconic.
• Frank Castle is back in NY and its objective is the physical elimination of the mafia family of the Gnucci!
• The violent saga that has changed the face of the Punisher, written by the celebrated authors of Preacher, Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.
SPIDER-MAN COLLECTION – SPIDER-MAN NOIR (November • 17×26, C., 192 pp., col. • Euro 20,00) by David Hine, Fabrice Sapolsky, Carmine Di Giandomenico.
• With great power comes great responsibility.... a coat of leather and a revolver!
• A popular alternative version of the Arrampicamuri is back with his classic stories!
• The two mythical miniseries drawn by Carmine Di Giandomenico (Daredevil, Magneto)!
• What would have happened if Peter Parker had been born in the 30's?
SPIDER-MAN SAGA OF the CLONE 12 – REVELATIONS (November • 17×26, B., 192 pp., col. • Euro 17,00) Ron Garney, John Romita Jr., Mike Wieringo, Tom Defalcation.
• This concludes the most famous adventure of the Spider of the 90's!
• Relive with us the revelations that shook the Marvel Universe!
• The fate of the daughter of Peter and Mary Jane!
• The diary of Osborn re-open and are disturbing, just like a time!
PUNISHER GARTH ENNIS COLLECTION 17 the LONG AND COLD NIGHT in November • 17×26, B., 136 pp., col. • Euro 12,00) Garth Ennis, Howard Chaykin, Goran Parlov.
• The return of the enemy, the most violent of the Punisher!
• Barracuda is on the war path.
• Frank Castle is going to attack from the unexpected!
• The goal is to the cesspool that once was called the heart
SPIDER GWEN 1 – the VARIANT Of the AUTHOR (November • 17×26, C., 136 pp., col. • Euro 15,00) by Jason Latour, Robbie Rodriguez.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 RAGNOVERSO (November • 17×26, C., 168 pp., col. • Euro 17,00 ) Dan Slott, Olivier Coipel, Giuseppe Camuncoli.
The NEW X-MEN 7 THE UTOPIANI (November • 17×26, C., 120 pp., col. • Euro 13,00 ) Brian Michael Bendis, Mahmud Asrar, Mike Del Mundo, Andrea Sorrentino.
THE AMAZING X-MEN 6 the END OF THE STORY (November • 17×26, C., 136 pp., col. • Euro 14,00 ) Brian Michael Bendis, Chris Bachalo, Kris Anka,Valerio Schiti.
The RETURN OF THE DEADPOOL the LIVING – DELUXE EDITION (November • 17×26, C., 96 pp., col. • 9,90 Euro ) Cullen Bunn, Nik Virella