Panini Comics, all of the outputs of Marvel's Italy-January 2019: come Infinity Wars Captain Marvel – Origins Dark
Directly from the Preview 327, we bring you all of the outputs Panini Comics for the months of 2019 from January onwards: we highlight the arrival of the Infinity Wars 1 & 2, The immortal Hulk 3 & 4, and Doctor Strange 3 & 4, as well as Captain Marvel – Origins Obscure, Daredevil 1 by Frank Miller and the omnibus of the Secret Empire.
INFINITY WARS 1
Authors: Gerry Duggan, Mike Deodato Jr., Ethan Sacks, André Lima Araujo January 17, • 17×26, B., 64 pp., col. • Euro 3,90
• Infinity Countdown was the prelude! The war of the Gems of the Infinity starts here!
• The sword was forged and the Requiem starts to use it!
• Death is unpredictable and shocking!
• A story never told of the past of the Silver Surfer!
INFINITY WARS 2
Authors: Gerry Duggan, Mike Deodato Jr., Donny Cates, Brian Level, January 31, • 17×26, B., 64 pp., col. • Euro 3,90
• Requiem reaps its second victim!
• Who hides behind this mask and this sword?
• A story about Thanos, the mad Titan, which will surprise you!
• A saga that destabilise the Marvel Universe!
Authors: Jason Aaron, Ed McGuinness, Paco Medina January 17, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Avengers #4/5
• THE SPACE, THE CELESTIAL, The LAST wave!
• Loki, always Loki, once again Loki...
• A battle lost, a million years ago?
• The origins of secret of the super heroes of Marvel!
CAPTAIN AMERICA 2
Authors: Ta-Nehisi Coates, Leinil Francis Yu, January 17, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Captain America #2
• Captain America or Captain of anything?
• The Power Elite: salvation or threat?
• Ten, a hundred, a thousand Nuke!
• A soldier in search of a nation!
TONY STARK: IRON MAN 3
Authors: Dan Slott, Valerio Schiti, January 17, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Tony Stark: Iron Man #3
• WELCOME TO THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO TONY STARK!
• eSCAPEtm, where everything is possible...
• ... and nothing is real!
• Iron Man against Machine Man!
Authors: Jason Aaron, Mike del Mundo January 17, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Thor #3
• Today's bride and groom, in the kingdom of the dead!
• Until death do them part...
• Hela, Loki, Thor, Balder, Fenris: this is family business!
• Thor to the gates of Valhalla (again)!
Authors: Jason Aaron, Mike del Mundo, January 31 • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Thor #4
• Brothers and hammers!
• The death of Thor... again!?
• Thanos fell in love!
• The final fate of Balder!
The IMMORTAL HULK 3
Authors: Al Ewing, Joe Bennett, Marguerite Sauvage, Garry Brown, January 17, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: the Immortal Hulk (vol. 1) #3
• Four witnesses give four different points of view, a terrible thing happened in a church in a small town in South Dakota!
• But all four have seen Bruce Banner... and the Immortal Hulk!
• Returns the Hotshot, an old enemy of Goliath Green!
• An episode that pays homage to a great Italian comics: the Commissioner of the Sword!-
The IMMORTAL HULK 4
Authors: Al Ewing, Joe Bennett 31 January • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: the Immortal Hulk (vol. 1) #4
• Walter Langkowski is a former football star, a diplomat of the space, and a beloved super hero! It is charming and outgoing! It is the opposite of Bruce Banner!
• Walter Langkowski is Sasquatch, a member of the historic Alpha Flight!
• Walter Langkowski is looking for Bruce Banner, but its fate is marked...
• ...because, to his misfortune, will find the Immortal Hulk!
DOCTOR STRANGE 3
Authors: Mark Waid, Jesus Saiz, January 24, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Doctor Strange (2018) #3
• THE REGISTER IS CONNECTED TO THE INFINITY WARS!
• Continue the adventures of “cosmic” of Dr. Strange in the company of the alien Kanna...
• ...and on their way there are the Super-Skrull and a Gem of the Infinite!
• Continue the renewal of the series wanted, by Mark Waid!
DOCTOR STRANGE 4
Authors: Mark Waid, Jesus Saiz, February 7, • 17×26, S., 24 pp., col. • Euro 2,00 Contains: Doctor Strange (2018) #4
• Science fiction and Fantasy combine in the fourth number of Dr. Strange, among the dwarves of From and aliens Majesdane!
• Continue the adventures of “cosmic” of Dr. Strange in the company of the alien Kanna...
• ...and on their way this time, there are the nano Eoffren and the deadly Roxnor!
• In the meantime, Strange's struggle to get back to the Sorcerer Supreme that was!
FANTASTIC FOUR 2
Authors: Dan Slott, Sara Pichelli, January 24, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Fantastic Four (vol. 6) #2, Marvel 2-in-One (vol. 1) #8
• What did Reed, Sue, and their children, in the last few years? What adventures did they live? It is time to find out!
• What are the new names from the battle of Franklin and Valeria?
• A new threat is preparing to strike: the Funeral at the end of all things!
• The end of the universe is getting closer!
Authors: Charles Soule, Mike Henderson February 7, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Daredevil (vol. 1) #604, Daredevil (vol. 1) #605
• New York City is under siege and it is up to Daredevil to lead the troops to defend the city he loves! But the hero will be able to trust his men?
• The final battle between the Devil and the Red Hand!
• Back to Wilson Fisk, the more dangerous and deadly than ever!
• What will be the role of Father Jordan?
Authors: Robbie Thompson, Matt Horak, Scott Hepburn, Flaviano, January 17, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Spider-Man/Deadpool #32/33
• THE MATRIX MODEL OF THE LMD IS KIND. Is REACHED The ROBOT ERA?
• The LMD have reactivated the ultra-powerful robots that generated them...
• And now it is super LMD against Spidey and DP (and their friends)!
• While in the future the old Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four if they see it with hordes of LMD deadpooliane!
Authors: Skottie Young, Scott Hepburn, Robbie Thompson, Matt Horak 31 January • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Deadpool (2018) #4, Spider-Man/Deadpool #35
• Deadpool to Weirdworld! (type monsters, priestesses, etc...)
• In addition: Man-Thing, tales of love, schadenfreude and a lot of dark matter varied.
• Guest, the fabulous Bob of Hydra!
• And then the whole truth about Mary and Richard Parker and their involvement with the dangerous Matrix Model!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 5
Authors: Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley, Brian Michael Bendis, Chip Zdarsky, AA.VV. January 17, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #5, Spider-Man #239/240, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #306
• Concludes the first spider-saga of the Spencer/Ottley: Back to the roots!
• Miles Morales, the younger Spider-Man, struggling with his biggest challenge!
• The New Sinister Six to attack, but have not made the accounts with the amazing friends of Miles!
• The end of the journey in time, Spidey must foil the invasion of Vedomi home!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 6
Authors: Nick Spencer, Humberto Ramos, Brian Michael Bendis, Adam Kubert, AA.VV. 31 January • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • € 3.90 Contains: Amazing Spider-Man #6, Spider-Man #240 and Annual #1, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #307
• Here begins the story into two parts Trivial Pursuit with the Boomerang in the spotlight!
• We conclude here the first cycle of Spectacular Zdarsky and Spider-Man Bendis!
• The fate of Theresa Parker, the sister of Peter!
• A past history of Miles Morales with the return of Morbius the Vampire!
Writers: Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, Mike Costa, Mark Bagley January 17, • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Venom #5, Venom: First Host #3
• More and more spectacular, the saga of Rex, we reserve a new shocking surprise!
• Miles Morales and Eddie Brock together for the first time!
• Venom is getting ready for a unexpected journey with a warrior Skrull!
• The miniseries of The first guest arrives at its climax!
Writers: Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, Mike Costa, Mark Bagley 7 February • 17×26, S., 48 pp., col. • Euro 3.50 Contains: Venom #6, Venom: First Host #4
• The grand finale of the clash between Venom and Knull, the god of the symbionts!
• Up to that point will Eddie Brock to win the war?
• Donny Cates & Ryan Stegman sign a new masterpiece Marvel!
• The new offspring of the Venom enters the game and his name is Sleeper!
X-MEN BLU 15
Authors: Cullen Bunn, Marcus To, Nathan Stockman, Tom Taylor, Pascal Alixe, January 24, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., col. • Euro 4,20 Contains: X-Men Blue #28/30, X-Men Red Annual #1 (II)
• The devastating conclusion of the fight between the new X-training and Magneto and the evil quartettoformato from Havok, Emma Frost, the Bastion and the Left!
• In the second part of the register, the X-Men, original they return from space...
• ...only to witness a fight to the last claw between Him and Jimmy Hudson!
• Continue here the story of the Poison of the special Venomized!
X-MEN GOLD 15
Authors: Marc Guggenheim, Michele Bandini, Geraldo Borges, Matthew Rosenberg, Travel Foreman, January 24, • 17×26, S., 80 pp., with the