New Course Personal Trainer (Rome, Milan, Padua and Verona)
ASI organizes a technical training course for Personal Trainer.
The course of a total duration of 50 hours of theoretical-practical (where you add the 30 hours of internship) to be held in the cities of Rome, Milan, Padua and Verona.
During the course, you will be treated with these themes and you will acquire the following skills:
Marketing and communication
– the effectiveness of a targeted communication
– the mode of presentation of the services offered
– marketing strategies: attract, satisfy and retain the customer
– the promotion of its activities
From instructor to personal trainer
– the added value of the technical and chinesiologi specialized;
– the most customization, the offering to the end user
– motivational psychology
Fit check-postural testing muscle-skeletal mobility of the customer
– medical history and postural analysis
– identification paramorfismi, dimorfismi and attitudes, analgesic
Fit check the customer's technical
– analysis of motor skills
– analysis of the capacity of acquisition of motor skills
– analysis of capacity, coordinating
Training and its features
– strength, endurance, and muscle hypertrophy
– choice of the type of training
– workload: duration, volume, intensity, frequency, and density of the loads
– work ceiling, sub ceiling and sub-ceiling
– analysis of the ability of adaptation to the training
– recovery of the physiological
– characteristics of cardiovascular training
– interval training
– oxygen consumption and VO2max
– calculation of maximum heart rate: greater attention to the Cooper test and the Karvonen
– static stretching and dynamic
– P. N. F.
– C. R. A. C.
Physiology and general anatomy
– cardiovascular system
– the muscle-skeletal system
– endocrine and metabolic
The biomechanics of the movement
– physiological adaptations in response to physical exercise
– the dynamics of the accident
– risk factors
– type of accident
– critical issues and treatments
– preventing factors
– methods of training skin specific
– equipment which might be used
– execution mode
– the body free
– small and large tools
The training card
– goals achieved and to be achieved
– specific exercises
Programming and periodization training
Training, life styles and diseases
– physical activity and obesity
– physical activity and diabetes mellitus
– physical activity and hypertension
– carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
– macroalimenti, micro-foods, trace elements
– integration and supplementation
Diets of athletes at the comparison
– Area, Paleozona, Metabolic, fasting, intermittent, etc
Basal metabolism and energy requirements
– skin fold test, bioimpedenziometria, adipometria
Legislation and tax regime
Certificate Personal Trainer
The course will be held at the sports center Romanina Sporting Center and at the national headquarters of ASI, Via Capo Peloro 30. The location may vary depending on the needs of the organizers.
Day 1 – Saturday 7 October
Day 2 – Saturday 21 October
Day 3 – Saturday, November 11
Day 4 – Saturday 25 November
Day 5 – Saturday, December 16
Day 6 – Saturday 13 January 2018
Exam – Saturday January 20, 2018
The course will be held at the centro sportivo San Carlo (Via Zenale, 6) and at the Admiral Hotel (Via Domodossola, 16). The location may vary depending on the needs of the organizers.
Day 1 – Sunday 29 October
Day 2 – Sunday 19 November
Day 3 – Sunday, December 3,
Day 4 – Sunday 28 January 2018
Day 5 – Sunday, February 11, 2018
Day 6 – Sunday 25th of February 2018
Exam – Sunday, 11 march, 2018
The course will be held at the fitness center Emme 100 (the Via Regia, 88 – Vigonza, Padua). The location may vary depending on the needs of the organizers.
Day 1 – Saturday 17 February 2018
Day 2 – Saturday, march 10, 2018
Day 3 – Saturday 07 April 2018
Day 4 – Saturday 21st of April 2018
Day 5 – Saturday 05 may 2018
Day 6 – Sunday, may 20, 2018
Examination – Sunday, 10 June 2018
The course will be held at the Pools The Thanks (Strada Le Grazie snc – Borgo Roma, Verona). The location may vary depending on the needs of the organizers.
Day 1 – Saturday, October 28,
Day 2 – Saturday 18 November
Day 3 – Saturday, 02 December
Day 4 – Saturday 27 January 2018
Day 5 – Saturday February 10, 2018
Day 6 – Saturday 24 February 2018
Exam – Saturday 10 march 2018
The training course for the Personal Trainer provides a training period of 30 hours and will take place in selected facilities during the period of time of the course. The students will be accompanied by qualified instructors who work in the fitness industry for some time.
At the end of the course you will be awarded the badge of the technical and the diploma of a Personal Trainer ASI, with its registration on the National Register (subject to passing exam).
The exam will consist of 40 multiple-choice questions, plus a case study).
To participate in the course you must fill in the registration form and invairlo: [email protected]
The cost to participate is 590 € can be divided into 2 installments of equal amount: the first within 10 days from the beginning of the course, the second by the second day.
The cost is 540 € for the athletes who are members of ASI or presented by the Sports Federations (we reserve the right to examine the proposals and the curricula), can be divided into 2 installments of equal amount: the first within 10 days from the beginning of the course, the second by the second day.
For later entries the fee will be increased by 30 €.
The entry fee is included the examination of repair in the event that the first fails.
Transfer payable to:
reason: training course for Personal Trainers ASI
For information: [email protected] – Alessio Tragni 339 2665120
The article New Course Personal Trainer (Rome, Milan, Padua and Verona) appears to be the first on Workout-Italy.