Advertisement

IPhone overheats, evacuated the Apple Store in Zurich

Advertisement

Published on Jan 09, 2018

Advertisement

The overheating of the battery of the iPhone has caused a lot of smoke inside the Apple Store in Zurich in Switzerland. Mild burns to one of the employees.

While one of the Apple employees was repairing the battery of an iPhone, the excessive heat has caused a small blast and a lot of smoke. The workers Apple have immediately evacuated the store, inviting the more than 50 customers inside to leave immediately.

As reported by Reuters, the employee who was working on that the iPhone has suffered small burns. Soon after, it was used the sand to cover the battery and prevent further damage. In the store you have also turned on the ventilation to remove the smoke. Seven people have requested the intervention of doctors, but no one was in the hospital. The investigators are now investigating the incident.

 

Link to the original article: iPhone gets hot, evacuated the Apple Store in Zurich

Advertisement

Advertisement

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Iphone Overheats, Evacuated The Apple Store In Zurich? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network