Eni Gas e Luce " captures 70% of Evolve

Published on Nov 21, 2019

Eni's Gas and Light company, 100% controlled by Eni, has announced the acquisition of 70% of the company Evolve S.p.A., a leader in the field of distributed generation in Italy, with the possibility of acquiring the remaining 30% of the company.

The agreement was signed with L&B Capital, majority shareholder of Evolve S. p.a A, and the operation will be completed not just will the permissions from the competent authorities.

continue reading

Eni's Gas and Light acquires 70% Evolve posted on Soldiblog.en 21 November 2019 21:50.

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Eni Gas E Luce " Captures 70% Of Evolve? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network