Advertisement

Eiichirō Oda: “One Piece will not end with the 100th volume”

Advertisement

Published on Jan 10, 2019

Advertisement

In the course of the last few hours was aired in Japan a tv special pre-recorded dedicated to a tour of the home Eiichirō Oda, the mangaka behind the drawings, and the epic story of One Piece, made from an idea of Sanma Akashina, which is one of the more comical the more famous of Japan.

On the occasion of this event the author, with their backs turned to the cameras to maintain privacy, is back to talk about the finale of his manga as it is one of the topics will always be fervent of the universe Shueisha.

Last year the author said that the story has reached its 80% of accomplishment, but the remaining 20% is not a synonym of “little stuff”, although, according to Oda, the manga is taking up the way of the epilogue.

On the occasion of the television program in the home of the Oda, however, we have learned of the updates. Through a user of Reddit, which has followed the transmission to the tireless teacher, the manga will not end with the 100th volume, and, therefore, the work will go even beyond that number, because objectively there is so much to dissect.

The work currently consists of 91 volumes in Japan.

In addition, the author has confirmed (again) that already has the end in mind, and must only determine how and when to get to this event and, surprisingly, he confessed that it would also be willing to change the final if someone were to be able to predict it. Simple joke the funny part of Oda, or the true and proper “statement of challenge” to fans more attached to the shonen?

Remember that One Piece currently has 928 chapters published, and the narration is in the heart of Wano Country with an open window on the Reverie yet to explore. They are really, but really, so many of the cards on the table to play and the points i want to clarify, and the ending, although the clues are beginning to emerge, is not yet visible to the naked eye.

New information on Oda and One Piece from TV show ホンマでっか!? from OnePiece

ONE PIECE is a japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichirō Oda to the inside of the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) since 1997. Currently reached 929 chapters, in Japan the manga has racked up 91 episodes.

In Italy, the manga is published by Editions Star Comics and are now available for the first 88 volumes.

The animated series of the same name which is by transposing the narrative arc of the Whole Cake Island has reached the 867 episodes and is aired every Sunday. In Italy, licensed by Mediaset, the animated series stops at episode 578.

Hollywood is producing a television series of live action with real actors in flesh and bones.

It was recently announced that the new animated film of One Piece, which will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first airing of the anime. The animated film, produced by Toei Animation, it is titled One Piece: Stampede and will be released in japanese movie theatres on the 9th of August 2018. Click here to watch the first promotional image, trailer, and here the character design.

Eiichirō Oda: “One Piece will not end with the 100th volume” is MangaForever.net

Advertisement

Advertisement

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Eiichirō Oda: “One Piece Will Not End With The 100Th Volume”? Send an email to [email protected] to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Comments