Dumbo: the initial reactions to the live-action Disney


Published on Mar 13, 2019


Waiting for the release in theaters, have started in the USA in the projection printing of the live-action of Dumbo, the rehabilitation of Tim Burton, on the big screen, the classic animated Disney. According to the comments, the fan will remain amazed and thrilled by the elephant flying.


“Dumbo contains surprisingly the issues of the rights of the animals, wrapped in a meta-comment on some of the stranger that distorts a structure. The design is beautiful and meticulous, and the elephant in the CGI is absolutely adorable”.

#Dumbo has a blessedly surprising pro-animal rights agenda wrapped in a subtle, rebellious meta-commentary on band of outsiders shaking up the corporate establishment. Its aesthetic design is dazzling, gorgeous & meticulous. The CG elephant is absolutely adorable.

— Courtney Howard (@Lulamaybelle) March 12, 2019


“It's absolutely wonderful, a beautiful story, very different from the original that will not leave you disappointed in the public eye. The cast is well put together, one of Tim Burton's best films of recent times.”

Our reporter @minkus saw #Dumbo. “It's absolutely wonderful – a beautiful story, quite different than the original, that won't leave a dry eye in the theater. The cast is kismet together on screen. It's one of Tim burton's best in a long time.” Full review on the 26th.

— Attractions Magazine (@Attractions) March 12, 2019


“I enjoyed Dumbo. Fantastic art/production design, and a surprising but necessary message in favor of animal rights. One of the best film in the live-action Tim Burton in recent times, unlike the other adaptations, Disney is only 35 %, the remaining 65 % can be considered to be a sequel, which is fantastic.”

I enjoyed #Dumbo. Fantastic art/production design, surprising/necessary pro-animal rights message. One of the best live action films Burton has directed in years. Unlike most Disney adaptations, its in the unique position to be 35% an adaptation and 65% to the sequel, which is cool.

— Peter Sciretta (@slashfilm) March 12, 2019


“In spite of great visual effects and a fun performance of Michael Keaton and a baby pachyderm adorable, the film takes you back to mind the events of the original, making them feel so raw all of human history going to spoil the party”.

Watched #Dumbo last week. Despite some great visuals, very fun Michael Keaton's performance, and an adorable baby pachyderm, the movie never really gets you caring as much about what's going on as the original. The human stories feel undercooked and it really rains on the parade.

— Tom Jorgensen (@Tom_Jorgensen) March 12, 2019

Holt Farrier is a former circus star that the return from the war he finds his life turned upside down. The owner of the circus, Max Doctors assume Holt asking him to take care of an elephant just born, whose ears out of proportion make him the laughing stock of the circus already in trouble. But when the children of Holt, they discover that Dumbo can fly, the persuasive entrepreneur V. A. Vandevere, and an artist's airline name Colette Marchant do everything they can to transform the unusual elephant a star.

The new Disney movie, live action Dumbo is interpreted by the winner of the Golden Globe® Colin Farrell (In Bruges – The Conscience of the Murderer, The Lobster) in the role of Holt Farrier, winner of the Golden Globe Michael Keaton (Birdman, Beetlejuice) that will be V. A. Vandevere, to the winner of the Emmy® and Golden Globe award-Danny DeVito (Batman returns, Big Fish – The Stories of An Incredible Life) in the guise of the owner of the circus, Max Doctors by the BAFTA winner and nominated for a Golden Globe Eva Green (Miss Peregrine's – The Home of the Special Kids, Dark Shadows) in the role of the artist Colette Marchant and Nico Parker and Finley Hobbins who, in their debut on the big screen, playing the children of Holt Farrier. The cast also includes Roshan Seth, DeObia Oparei, Sharon Rooney and Douglas Reith.

Katterli Frauenfelder (Miss Peregrine's – The Home of the Special Kids, Big Eyes), Derek Frey (Miss Peregrine's – The Home of the Special Kids, Frankenweenie), Ehren Kruger (Ophelia, Dream House) and Justin Springer (TRON: Legacy) are the producers of the film, based on a script by Ehren Kruger. Nigel Gostelow (Miss Peregrine's – The Home of the Special Kids, Dark Shadows) is the executive producer.

The classic Disney animated Dumbo, who made his debut in american cinemas on October 23, 1941, he won an Oscar® for Best Soundtrack for a musical and received a nomination in the category of Best Song for “Baby Mine”.

(via CB)

Dumbo: the initial reactions to the live-action Disney is




Hey friend

Your blog talks about Dumbo: The Initial Reactions To The Live-Action Disney? Send an email to [email protected] to be indexed in the BitFeed Network