Cuvio, in the night short circuit in a central processing. Residents awakened by the explosion
A short-circuit to a central processing to result, in the last night, a roar that woke up the residents of the area Masconi in Cuvio. In addition to the technical, that they have disconnected the electricity, on the spot Fire-Brigade of Luino. Cuvio, in the night short circuit in a central processing. The inhabitants awakened by the blast. In the night of today, Sunday, June 11, at about 3 hours, the fire brigade of the detachment of Luino, intervened in the municipality of Cuvio via Giacomo Mascioni to douse the flames of a fire that resulted in a transformation. Because of a failure of an isolator of the 132.000 V occurred a short circuit. The loud noise and the flames were felt by the inhabitants of the area who have raised the alarm. The events immediately the fire-brigade, with a fire truck, have been monitoring the waiting area of the intervention of the technicians that have provided for the posting of electrical energy.
The post Cuvio, in the night short circuit in a central processing. Residents awakened by blast appeared first on The Boot Thinking.