Contact lenses in the pool: a mother lost an eye because of a bacterium

Published on Nov 07, 2018

After swimming with contact lenses in the pool has developed an infection, which has caused the loss of an eye. Stacey Peoples, is a 49 year old woman, originally from Denver, Colorado. The infection was caused by a parasite. Unfortunately doctors are not able to do anything to recover [...]

Article contact Lenses in the pool: a mother lost an eye because of a bacterium comes from KontroKultura.

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Contact Lenses In The Pool: A Mother Lost An Eye Because Of A Bacterium? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network