Bologna, the couple found dead in home near the drug: overdose is suspected
In Bologna, a couple was found dead in a house on via San Mamola. The latest news reveal that the two may be the victim of a game of drugs badly cut that runs in the city, since a few days ago, another fifty-year-old was found dead in a downtown hotel. The forces of order are able to enter in the house, thanks to the intervention of the fire brigade and on a tray have found traces of white powder, which will soon be analyzed.
In Bologna, in a house on via San Mamola, were found dead, a man of 48 years and a woman of 42. The couple could be was the victim of a game of drugs badly cut that runs in the city. The investigators have arrived at this deduction as a man of puglia, a 50-year-old was found dead, a few days ago, in a hotel in the centre of bologna. Both were found dead on the kitchen floor by the police, who managed to get in the house, thanks to the intervention of the fire brigade. On a tray, also, were found traces of white powder, cocaine or heroin. The forces of law and order now, they'll analyze what it found.
From the latest news we know that the couple did not give news since a couple of days and the alarm was launched from the mother of 42-year-old, Saturday, July 14. The woman revealed to the police, not having received a reply from the daughter, who was on holiday in Bologna. In the meantime, the investigators have also found several drugs in the house of the couple. The place is reached by the pm to turn Enrico Cieri. At the time, the police excludes the burglary and the violence at the hands of a third party. The door of the home where the couple was found lifeless and was locked from the inside. The magistrate has opened an investigation into the death as result of another crime, i.e. drug dealing, and these days will be performed the autopsy on the bodies of the two victims, he is a surveyor for a construction company and she is a housewife, and that in two weeks he would have been 43 years old.
The article Bologna, the couple found dead in home near the drug: it is suspected overdose is coming from the News Flash.