Battipaglia, the guy burned to a kick of a can left in the street
It was full of acid, the can of a guy in Battipaglia has kicked while walking with friends. One morning serena for a 15 year-old boy has turned a tragic moment that it is only luck that turned out to be even more severe. It happened to Battipaglia via Jemma, in the province of Salerno, and it is an episode that should not be underestimated. In that can of Pepsi Cola had been spilled the acid, the tin was left in the street, we don't want to imagine the reasons which have pushed anyone to do things so absurd, but we can not even think, as someone commented, that the can of drink was left for distraction, because used for another, and then abandoned. The jar contained acid, a liquid that causes burns, severe injuries. The chronicle, unfortunately, is full of facts that we all would like to forget about it for the fear that someone is weapons of this substance. Instead, the acid is back in a town like Boston, where kids stroll carefree with peers, and a kick of a can found in the street is one of gestures the most common.
That unit of course was open, and the sketches have reached the guy in the legs, arms, back of the neck and a little on her face, a fortune that had the glasses, the liquid has not caused any other damage. To help the fifteen-year-old with first aid the owner of a bar located a short distance away, is fundamental to the water on the body has limited burns. Immediately the young man was transported to the hospital where he still is hospitalized for injuries to report. The boy's mother immediately raised the alarm on social to inform everyone, why is anyone attention, hoping that those who have acted is found, and that others do not emulate. The investigations of the agents of the commissioner of Police continuing after the seizure of the tin, the withdrawal of the liquid analyzed and the vision of the cameras in the area.
The article Battipaglia, boy, burned to a kick of a can left in the street comes from the Latest News Flash.