Apple releases the public version of iOS 11.4 beta 5
After the release of the beta 5 of iOS 11.4 for developers in the day yesterday, and today it's all the beta testers to the public. iOS 11.4 beta 5 can then be installed by all those who want to try, through the appropriate configuration profile.
1. Go to the website beta.apple.com
2. Please click on the button “Sign Up”
3. Use your Apple ID to access
4. Click “Accept” on the page of the Contract
5. Now choose the Tab “iOS” and then on “Enroll your iOS device”.
6. Finally, click on “Download Profile” and you will download the configuration profile (a file .mobileconfig) install on the iPhone.
If you have performed the entire procedure on your iPhone, it will automatically open the Settings application. If you were from the computer hurry you this file via email and open the Mail app to download the attachment and click on it. Also in this case, you will get to open the Settings application. After you have installed the profile, reboot the phone and in the Software Updates section you will find the new firmware.
The article Apple releases the public version of iOS 11.4 beta 5 comes from iSpazio.