Apple releases iOS 11.2.5 for all [DOWNLOAD and CHANGELOGS]
Apple has just released iOS 11.2.5 for all iPhone and iPad supported. This is a minor update of iOS 11, which adds, among other new features, support for Apple HomePod.
iOS 11.2.5 is a recommended upgrade to all users because, in addition to being able to add innovations of marginal importance, and also resolves some issues that could affect use of our devices.
iOS 11.2.5 it also adds support for the HomePod, a smart speaker to the next exit, and allows you to ask Siri to tell you the news (only for Great Britain, the United States and Australia). The update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
• Added support for HomePod: it is now possible to transfer automatically on HomePod settings associated with the Apple ID, Apple Music, Siri and Wi-Fi network.
• Siri is now able to give you the news: you just say “Hey Siri, what are the latest news”. Also, you can ask questions on news about specific topics such as sports, finance, music (this feature is only available in English).
• Fixed a problem related to the Phone app, which often could show incomplete information in the call list.
• Fixed a problem with the Face ID for unlocking the iPhone X, notifications on Mail to some Exchange account could disappear from the lock screen.
• Fixed an issue related to Messages that some conversations could not be shown in the correct order.
• Fixed a problem related to CarPlay, which, after having changed several tracks consecutively, the controls in the option “playback” could not respond correctly.
• VoiceOver adds support for AirPods you can now read the various destinations of playback and the battery level of the earphones.
The article Apple releases iOS 11.2.5 for all [DOWNLOAD and CHANGELOGS] comes from iSpazio.