Advertisement

Ancona, a girl of 10 years died in his sleep for a stove: serious little brother of 7 years

Advertisement

Published on Jan 11, 2019

Advertisement

A tragedy occurred in the night in the province of Ancona, where a girl of 10 years died in his sleep due to a stove. The little brother of 7 years pours out in serious conditions. It happened in the locality of Rugged Colledanoce, to Sassoferrato. To cause the death of the child were the fumes of carbon monoxide. The terrible discovery was made by her mother, who traveled in his children's room to wake them up, and then bring them to school. It was about 7 of today, 11 January 2019, when the woman, in desperation, he alerted the rescue. The child of 7 years, the brother of the victim, was transported to the emergency room in an emergency and its conditions are severe.

According to what is learned in these hours after the tragedy that befell this family, the kids slept in the same room. This was a stove to heat the room. The malfunction of this would be the basis of what had happened. The fumes of carbon monoxide left no escape for the girl of 10 years, reducing in serious condition, also the little brother of 7. The child, according to what leaked, is reportedly struggling between life and death. In these hours should be moved to Ravenna or Fano, at the hyperbaric chamber. Unfortunately the parents could not notice what was happening in the room of the children.

On the site of the tragedy took the fire brigade, the health of the 118 and the police. Now you work to reconstruct the dynamics of the incident and confirm the hypothesis that it was the carbon monoxide to cause the death of the little girl. The family is of brazilian origin, and is shocked by what has happened.

We can only wait for further updates on the health conditions of the little brother of 7 years of the daughter of 10 years dead in the province of Ancona.

The article of Ancona, a girl of 10 years died in his sleep for a stove: serious little brother of 7 years is from the Latest News Flash.

Advertisement

Advertisement

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Ancona, A Girl Of 10 Years Died In His Sleep For A Stove: Serious Little Brother Of 7 Years? Send an email to [email protected] to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Comments