Advertisement

Alarm in Italy, mussels from Spain contaminated by bacterium dangerous

Advertisement

Published on Mar 19, 2018

Advertisement

Alarm in Italy, identified mussels from Spain contaminated with a bacterium that is dangerous. To launch this signal national has thought of the Rasff, that is, the system alert the european food safety authority. You suspect that the inside of the mussels lives in the dangerous Escherichia Coli. Therefore, the alarm was spread over all Italy. In fact, from the latest news we know that such a product has already been entered in the trade. The bacterium in question pul cause a number of symptoms in the digestive tract.

The latest reports speak of alarm in Italy, and because of the mussels from Spain contaminated with a bacterium that is dangerous. This is the Escherichia Coli. The latter has the ability to cause problems to the digestive system. In particular, it can cause nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and strong abdominal cramps. The Rasff has chosen, now, to launch the alert national, just to put in safety all over the Country. In fact, we know that mussels living Spain have already been introduced in the market. Therefore, many people may have already purchased. The alarm dates back to 16 march, but still do not know which are the lots affected, because this problem concerns not only the distribution, but also the markets and the fish markets. In the meantime, has already begun the withdrawal from the market of mussels contaminated in the whole Italy, just to protect the health of consumers.

The Rasff alert system european food safety authority, recommends to citizens not to consume the mussels live, without they were submitted first to the control of food hygiene and nutrition of the local Asl. The president of the Door of Rights, John D'agata, he pointed out that the consumption of bivalve molluscs is considered to be one of the leaders of the transmissions of malatteri of bacterial and viral. We speak, indeed, of poisonings from enterobacteria. Therefore, it is recommended to all those who have intention to use this product to eat it when it is well cooked, avoiding “the consumption of raw products”. Remember that the Escherichia Coli is a bacterium quite insidious, present in water contaminated by feces, which can cause problems in the digestive tract. Therefore, in this case, you congilia the non-intake of this product.

The article Alarm in Italy, mussels from Spain contaminated by bacterium dangerous comes from the Latest News Flash.

Advertisement

Advertisement

image

Hey friend

Your blog talks about Alarm In Italy, Mussels From Spain Contaminated By Bacterium Dangerous? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network