A guide to books about dad
Books about the love of dad are numerous, perhaps more numerous than the ones on the mother's love: on a Low Shelf there are many, and each year they add new, try and get hit by a phrase or an image, and find your own!
On the occasion of father's day, here's a brief guide to disentangle all of the securities on the market: a top 10 designed for different age groups fishing between absolute novelty and evergreen and some of the special categories
1) 0-1 year Elisa Mazzoli – Marianna Balducci, The travel of the presser Foot, Bacchilega
2) 0-1 year Èmile Jadoul, The hands of her father, Babalibri
3) 2 years Anaïs Lambert, giant Steps, the Flea
4) 2 years Sam McBratney – Anita Jeram, Guess how well I, the North-South
5) 3-4 years Isabel Minhós Martins, Bernardo Carvalho, P daddy, Topipittori
6) 3-4 years Chris Haughton, don't be afraid, little Crab, Lapis
7) 5 years Bernard Waber – by Suzy Lee, Ask me what I like, Terredimezzo
8) 5 years Miguel Tanco, you and I, you and I, Emme edizioni
9) before school age Silvia Vecchini – Sualzo, Gaetano and Lump. A perfect place to stay, Bao
10) before school age Kim Crabeels, song of the whale, Sinnos
When the child is very small or still in the inbox, the father is the true guardian, and the rudder is in a delicate moment in which the dyad mother-child is very close. These books are an invitation to participate and the reception of his own son.
For dad a little bit afraid: Èmile Jadoul, Dad island, Babalibri
For dad, excited and ironic: Zagazoo by Quentin Blake
For dad anxious and excited you ask, “how will it be?”: How will Laura Riccobono and Corinna Luna Crotta
Dolores Brown – Reza Dalvand, on The day of your arrival
Can Ran – But Daishu, I will call You dad
Leo Ortolani, Two daughters, and other wild animals
For those who want to reiterate how much nostalgia they have for their children: Benji Davies, The whale of the storm
For those who can't wait to tell them all the things they have done: Tatjana Hauptmann, Yippee, dad Sgrunf is here once again!
For those who have no need of words (or don't have) but can't wait to play with their children: Bruna Barros, Along with dad
The article will Guide you to the books on the dad appears to be the first on a low Shelf.