10 classics for all ages
These days we are all locked in the house and even retrieve the books as soon as out begins to be difficult, because, rightly, the couriers are committed to deliver products of most immediate need.
The stories have a thousand roads to reach us (not the last, the voice and the imagination of every mom, dad, baby!), but why not try to find some classic that maybe lying dusty on the shelves of our libraries housewives? Let us rediscover the books that are considered classic, without crossing the threshold of the house.
Here are 10 books that you might have in your home and that you can take the opportunity to read with your children, there are for every age.
1) 3-4 years Gianni Rodari: there are so many short stories of this pillar of literature for children Italian.
2) 3-4 years Mario Lodi, Flag: a story (also) of the spring from breaking easily into small episodes for the little ones.
3) 5-6 years of Beatrix Potter: a lot of images, short stories and language-rich.
4) 5-6 years of A. A. Milne, Winnie Puh: the story of the real teddy bear of the piece will leave you without words.
5) 5-6 years Astrid Lindgren, Pippi Longstocking: there are many stories of this author, but, Pippi, you have to have a volume!
6) 6-7 years Roald Dahl: some texts are ideal for starting, but also to continue (from 8 years)!
7) 6-7-year-old James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan: a classic that is bright. Everyone knows him, but who has read it?
8) 8 years Enid Blyton: he who has not read at least an adventure of the Gang of 5?!
9) 8 years Michael Ende: the first of the neverending Story and Momo, there are books that are adventurous, that deserve to be known by children.
10) 9-10 years, Frances E. Hodgson Burnett, The secret garden: the story of a rebirth and a friendship for life.
Article 10 classics for all ages seems to be the first on a low Shelf.