10 BOOKS IN MY SUITCASE: 5 TH GRADE #ESTATE2019
It is very difficult to offer a selection of texts for boys of 10 years, because at this age the boys have read a lot and express firmly their tastes in reading (fantasy, humor, comics, historical...), while, if you have not done it and believe – wrongly – to belong to the category of those who hates to read, have prejudices latches that you have to compete with proposals truly bespoke.
This selection, therefore, feels the whole weight of the bias.
I offer 10 titles suitable for readers of this age, who are seeking to take into account the development and consciousness of young people who are entering the door of independence unripe and you want guys that come out of the primary as well as exit from the childhood. 10 books that I liked and that maybe they may agree to the tastes of your children, but I urge you to read it personally, because the proposal is really targeted and perfect for each.
1. Eiko Kadono, Kiki's delivery service, Kappa
2. David Almond – Marianna Coppo, Klaus and the guys, Sinnos
3. Silvia Vecchini – Sualzo, 21 days at the end of the world, The beaver
4. Silvia Vecchini – Francesco Chiacchio, Bitter you, Topipittori
5. Raina Telgemeier, the Ghosts, The beaver
6. Chiara Carminati – Pia Valentinis, and Travels to. Poems in the pockets of the jeans, Bompiani
7. Maria Gripe – Harald Gripe, the children of The master glassmaker, Iperborea
8. Luca Perri – Tuono Pettinato, Errors, galactic, De Agostini
9. Robert Kondo – Dice Tsutsumi, The guardian of the dam, Bao
10. Sophie Anderson, The house that takes me away, Rizzoli
Credit: the cover image is of rawpixel.com– www.freepik.com
Article 10 BOOKS IN your SUITCASE: 5 th grade #ESTATE2019 seems to be the first on a low Shelf.