10 BOOKS IN MY SUITCASE: 2° ELEMENTARY #ESTATE2019
The idea that I read in primary school, I have already written and, in that article, I have worked long and hard to outline the different paths that adapt to readers with bibliographies, specifications, and a fortiori at the end of the second grade, when reading individual has their own smoothness (or almost!).
Only three recommendations, therefore, and 10 tips for this summer.
1. Max Bolliger – Kathrin Schärer, Tail. A little hare becomes large, and Marameo
2. Astrid Lindgren – Ingrid Vang Nyman – Eva Billow, Peter and Petra, Iperborea
3. Otfried Preussler, The Robber Pennastorta, Salani
4. Miriam Dubini, black Powder, Solferino
5. Giuseppe Festa – Mariachiara Di Giorgio, Sainfoin, Editoriale Scienza
6. Liuna Virardi, ABC of peoples, Terredimezzo
7. Jean de time daemon, The story of Babar, Picarona
8. Torben Kuhlmann, Edison, orecchio acerbo
9. Elsa Beskow, The egg of the sun, THE
10 Frederick Appel, The great robbery of the train, Sinnos
Credit: the cover image is of rawpixel.com– www.freepik.com
Article 10 BOOKS IN my SUITCASE: 2° ELEMENTARY #ESTATE2019 seems to be the first on a low Shelf.