10 books in my suitcase: 2 years #summer 2019
What are the types of books suitable for children of 2 years? We talked about re-reading Maria Montessori, which describes in detail the achievements of the children at that age. Inspired by those directions here are the top 10 books released this year or before, I would put in the suitcase of a child of 2 years to summer 2019.
1) Lena and Olof Landström, Pom, and Pim, Beisler
2) Satoshi Iriyama, Pandino what does it do?, Terredimezzo
3) Clara Corman, The fruit (or vegetables), The Margherita
4) Ramadier & Borgeau, But where will it be?, Babalibri
5) Allegra Agliardi, Of all colors, Terredimezzo
6) Roberta Pagnoni, Who lives here?, The Ladybug
7) I see I do, Clementoni
8) Elisa Mazzoli – Marianna Balducci, The dream of the Finger, Bacchilega
9) Eva Mow, Wolf discovers the wolf, Bacchilega
10) Julius Fabroni – Gloria Francella, Blackbird, as a snack, Sinnos
Article 10 books in my suitcase: 2 years #the summer of 2019 appears to be the first on a low Shelf.