10 BOOKS IN MY SUITCASE: 1° ELEMENTARY #ESTATE2019
The idea that I read in primary school, I have already written and, in that article, I have worked long and hard to outline the different paths that adapt to readers with bibliographies specific, because 6-7 years now, children have tastes in reading, and in particular the skills are very different.
Only three recommendations, therefore, and 10 tips for summer 2019!
1) Delphine Perret, Björn. A spring of discoveries, Terredimezzo capital letters
2) Daniel Movarelli – Veronica Ruffato, Too the elephant, La spiga capital letters to lowercase
3) Marion Gandon – Laurent Simon, Just a story then to bed! The Sinnos capital letters
4) Giulia Franchi, Massimiliano di Lauro, Aug. The story of a captain, Biancoenero capital letters to lowercase
5) Barbara Cantini, Mortina. A story that will make you die laughing, Mondadori capital letters to lowercase
6) Lena Anderson, TempeStina, Wolf-Guido capital letters to lowercase
7) Bernadette Gervais, The ladybug, The hippocampus, capital letters to lowercase
8) Roberto Piumini – Paloma-Canonical, such as..., Marameo italic
9) Felicita Sala, A party in the via dei Giardini, Electa capital letters
10) Mafra Gagliardi – Štepán Zavrel, The thief of colours, Bohem print tiny
Credit: the cover image is of rawpixel.com– www.freepik.com
Article 10 BOOKS IN my SUITCASE: 1° ELEMENTARY #ESTATE2019 seems to be the first on a low Shelf.