Advertisement

Super Mario Run

Your blog talks about Super Mario Run? Send an email to [email protected] to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Advertisement

Super Mario Run has generated $ 60 million of revenues, and almost all come from the App Store

Super Mario Run has generated $ 60 million of revenues, and almost all come from the App Store

New data shared by Sensor Tower reveal that the game Super Mario Run Nintendo has generated 60 million dollars of revenues, most of which come from iOS.From the data of the company analysis shows that 77% of revenue comes from the App Store, and only the remaining 23% from the Google Play Store. Super...

Advertisement

Another success for Nintendo: Animal Crossing for iOS has been downloaded already 15 million times!

The last Nintendo game for the iOS, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, has been downloaded over 15 million times since it was officially launched last week. The news comes from Sensor Tower.With around 15 million downloads in 6 days, Sensor Tower, says that Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is the second Nintendo...

Super Mario: it's a record not only on the Switch!

Super Mario: it's a record not only on the Switch!

 Nintendo estimates that Super Mario Odyssey, the latest adventure starring the famous plumber of Nintendo, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch, has sold more than 2 million copies in the first three days after the launch, which took place on the 27th of October. Kimishima said that Nintendo hopes that...