Advertisement

Stove

Your blog talks about Stove? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Advertisement

Naples, spouses were found dead in their home: to kill them the carbon monoxide from the stove

Feed Released from KontroKulturaTheir bodies were already lifeless when they raided the house. The two spouses have been kill by carbon monoxide released from the fire A tragedy caused by a domestic accident led to the death of the two spouses neapolitan. The stove would have released carbon monoxide...

Advertisement