Advertisement

Mobile

Your blog talks about Mobile? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Advertisement

Samsung does not want to depend on Amazon's cloud (AWS)

Samsung wants to develop and expand their private cloud infrastructure, in order to reduce their dependence on external suppliers - especially AWS, or Amazon Web Services. According to the head the south Korean ETNews, the Samsung moment Electronics relies for 60% on Amazon, and for the remaining 40%...

Advertisement

Coronavirus, in Lombardy, you come out too, and cell phones to prove it

Lombardy is the Italian region most affected by the emergency Coronavirus, which at the time you have to fight by restricting their movements to the essential ones. Many have complied with the control measures adopted by the Government, but there is still a significant part of the population of lombardy...

BMW Motorrad Connected enhances the experience of travel in motion

All those who own a BMW motorcycle knows the application of the BMW Motorrad Connected that allows you to turn your smartphone into a useful tool for their trips. An application that allows you to create itineraries, plan routes, drive the centaurs up to the goal and much more. The app, however, can...

Very Mobile, the new list: same offer, different costs | From eur 4.99/month

Very Mobile skip to step 2: after the proposed launch of 4,99 euro per month for all - extended to 15 march, had initially been restricted to the first 20,000 customers - here are the rates for "full speed." The offer, to be precise, it is the same for all, and provides for minutes and unlimited SMS,...

The Open Fiber, and Linkem begin to test the access point FWA 5G

The Open Fiber, and Linkem signed an agreement to start testing the solutions, FWA (Fixed Wireless Access), which are those connections that connect to a fibre optic network through the wireless protocol, new generation. The aim is to explore the potential of the frequency of 3,5 GHz to be able to bring...

WINDTRE: official app Android and iOS and all the details on eSIM

WINDTRE from the 6 of last march has become a unique brand and, consequently, came the new logo, new website and a rich array of offerings (HERE all the details). To enrich the framework intervenes the new official app, available for Android and iOS, and useful information on the management of the eSIM.The...