Advertisement

Environment

Your blog talks about Environment? Contact Us to be indexed in the BitFeed Network

Advertisement

Eni Gas e Luce " captures 70% of Evolve

Eni Gas e Luce " captures 70% of Evolve

Eni's Gas and Light company, 100% controlled by Eni, has announced the acquisition of 70% of the company Evolve S.p.A., a leader in the field of distributed generation in Italy, with the possibility of acquiring the remaining 30% of the company. The agreement was signed with L&B Capital, majority...

15 books for an ecology integral

Environmental issues finally arrive under the eyes of all, as the issues to be addressed with no more thought of an agenda for “tomorrow”. At the same time, as you can imagine – books on the theme were born numerous sons of a position that I hope is not only fashionable. As usual, however, I offer a...

HUMANA, the great heart of Cuvio: in the last 3 years collected 27 thousand kilos of used clothing

Continue the synergy of the Municipality of Cuvio with HUMANA People to People Italy, that even in 2019 will be present on the territory for the service of collection and start of the recovery of used clothing. The virtuoso collaboration of the municipality of the province of Varese with the international...

The great heart of Cuvio: in the last 3 years collected 27 thousand tons of used clothing

Continue the synergy of the Municipality of Cuvio with HUMANA People to People Italy, that even in 2019 will be present on the territory for the service of collection and start of the recovery of used clothing. The virtuoso collaboration of the municipality of the province of Varese with the international...

The great heart of Cuvio: in the last 3 years collected 27 thousand tons of used clothing

Continue the synergy of the Municipality of Cuvio with HUMANA People to People Italy, that even in 2019 will be present on the territory for the service of collection and start of the recovery of used clothing. The virtuoso collaboration of the municipality of the province of Varese with the international...

Brissago Valtravaglia, tax, and eco-bonus: “The maneuver pushes on the environment and social equity”

If they are said a lot in the last period of the eco-bonus and presumed maxi-taxes introduced by the new government. We at the Dealership Cipriano, a measure approved and final, we want to offer you an analysis on the issue, hoping to clarify and direct you to the right choice for your next purchase....

Interreg: more than 2.1 million euro for the Lugano and the Ticino river

It was just published the decree with the list of projects of priority 2 of the Interreg concerning the enhancement of environmental and cultural heritage and Varese is always in the first row. To stand out, in fact, projects such as “Water Lake“, with more than 1.8 million euros of financing to the...