Good news for customers ING: from today, the Dutch bank group supports Apple Pay in Italy, allowing customers to make mobile payments via iPhone and the Apple Watch.
Users can then add a card Mastercard from the app ING Italy:
- Open the App ING
- Go to the section Credit Card Mastercard or Mastercard Debit Card
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet
- Authorizes using Face ID, Touch ID
- Follow the instructions to add the card to the wallet
Alternatively, you can add the card directly from theapp Wallet on iOS:
- On iPhone, open the Apple app Wallet
- Tap the “+” sign in the top right
- Follow the instructions to complete the operation
Finally, the app Watch on iPhone you can set up Apple Pay to pay directly with your Apple Watch. Once you have completed the setup of Apple Pay on ING, you can use your iPhone or Apple Watch to make payments contacless in stores or for online purchases and in-app supported.
In these hours, even the UBS in Switzerland and Santander in Portugal have announced support for Apple Pay.