Samsung has opened registrations for access to the beta version of One UI 3.0. At a distance of few hours from the event Galaxy Unpacked in which it was presented the new lineup of products for the second half of 2020, the company’s south korea gives way for the development of the proprietary interface based on Android 11.
There is, however, to say that the program has two “restrictions”:
- it is (at the moment) is intended only to Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra (both versions 4G 5G)
- is active in China, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States
All affected users owners of one device in the Galaxy range S20 and a resident of one of the above Countries can have access to the Beta Program to test the new features and the redesigned interface. In most, there is a pre-beta only for the developers (only Korea and the United States), during which you will verify the application compatibility with the beta software. Once you have completed this pre-phase, Samsung will kick off the real One UI Beta Program.
Remember the margin and much the Galaxy S20 as the folding Galaxy Z Flip are now next to receive the update that will bring with it the interface OneUI 2.5. The build of the software are in development, and – view the opening of the beta program dedicated to version 3 of the UI – the update should be imminent.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 is available online from Unieuro to 595 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is available online from Emarevolution to 635 euros , or from Yeppon to 760 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is available online from Mobzilla.en to 929 euro , or by Unieuro to eur 1.244 euro.