We already know that with Android 11 will debut a new interaction system for the messaging app that is based on floating windows , and called the Chat Bubble.
To know is also a Telegram, that in the past few days has already started to test them to the edge of the app: the goal is to offer support to this new feature immediately after the release of the next version of Android, expected with high probability at the beginning of the autumn. The test took to the road with the version 6.3.0 of Telegram beta for Androidand can be accessed by all users through the download and manual installation of the APK.
The function can be activated on all devices with Android operating system 10 or higher. To do this, simply follow the following steps:
- download and install the latest version of Telegram beta (HERE);
- access to the settings of the Telegram beta;
- click twice on the version number of the app (scroll down);
- click “Enable chat bubbles”;
- activate the options the developers of the smartphone (click several times on Build Number in the software information of the device);
- activate the entry “Comic book notification”.
At this point, when a message is received, it will be possible to take advantage of this function and use, therefore, the floating windows. To disable, simply click on the window and touch the item “Manage” at the bottom of the screen.
Telegram, however, is not the only app to support already and from now on the Chat Bubble. Among the others we find, for example, also Google Messages, even if in this case the support is limited only to the devices updated to the beta Android 11.