Now lacks only the official to the Galaxy Watch 3, the future clock, Samsung home the protagonist in the last few hours of the biggest leak of news of the last weeks.
Source leak final is the always reliable Evan Blass, who, in addition to having shared the complete analysis of the two models has revealed that the new smartwatch will be equipped with a functionality up to now not revealed. According to the published images, and in fact, Galaxy Watch 3 will offer support to the measurement of the level of oxygen in the blood with the readings VO2max*.
This function will be present on both variants, both the one with the case being 45mm, both in the smaller 41mm. Will not fail then the support for the sleep monitoring, automatic tracking of training and integration with the voice assistant Bixby.
* The maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max) is a biological parameter that expresses the maximum volume of oxygen that a human can consume per unit of time for contraction of the muscle.
- 45mm: Super AMOLED display a 1.4″ (34mm) with glass Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- 41mm: Super AMOLED display 1.2″ (30mm) with a glass Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 (LTE depending on the model)
- 45mm: 340 mAh
- 41mm: 247 mAh
Dimensions and weight:
- 45mm: 45.0 x 46,2 x 11.1 mm / 53g
- 41mm: 41,0 x 42.5 x 11.3 mm / 48 g
- Operating system: Tizen OS 5.5
- 45mm: Mystic Black, Mystic Silver (case) / Black Leather (strap)
- 41mm: Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze (houses) / Black Leather, Pink Leather (strap)
- Certifications: 5ATM + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G
There were no details on prices. To get to know them you will need to wait for the launch event scheduled for next August 5.