Google updates the entire range of Pixels from the 2 forwards, and does so with the security patches July. To receive the update then are Google Pixel 2, 2 XL, Pixels 3 and 3 XL, 3a and 3a XL (recently discontinued), and finally Pixel 4 and 4 XL. The package includes improvements to stability and performance, as well as the resolution of some bugs.
If you have not yet received any notification on your smartphone Pixels, nothing to fear: the distribution of the update should reach all devices in the next few hours (or will be at most a matter of a few days). For the technically savvy users – since these procedures are potentially dangerous for the smartphone – and impatient, are already online the link to download Factory and OTA Image. The first provide a complete recovery of the terminal, causing the loss of all user data is saved, while the latter can apply without any fear, provided that your smartphone is completely stock – that there have, in short, made changes to it. You can download the file HERE (Factory Image) and HERE (File OTA).
- Google Pixels 4 XL is available online from Hwonline to 699 euro.
- Google Pixel 4 is available online from Mobzilla to 484 euro.
- Google Pixel 3a XL is available online from Mobzilla to 355 euros.
- Google Pixel 3a is available online from Mobzilla to 294 euro.
- Google Pixel 3 XL is available online from Hwonline to 528 euro or from Amazon to 601 euro.
- Google’s Pixel 2 is available online, from Amazon to 588 euro.
- Google Pixel 2 XL is available online from Amazon Marketplace at 276 euro or from Amazon at 509 euros.