Polar is expanding its range of wearable dedicated to the world of sports: the Grit X announced at the end of April joins now Merged, a new sportwatch , which, according to the Finnish brand, will help users to sleep better, train in a more functional and lead a more balanced life thanks to the heart rate monitor and sleep.
The watch weighs only 32 grams, has a TFT display with a resolution of 240×204 pixels and offers a series of features aimed at the universe fitness:
- record and analyse the results after each training session with the Polar Flow app and web
- create personalized workouts based upon your maybe physical FitSpark
- calculate the calorie consumption based on weight, height, age, sex, maximum heart rate
- continuous monitoring of heart rate and sleep
- feature Serene to help relax the body and mind with breathing exercises
- and so much more.
Then there are the classic smart functions that let you stay connected thanks to sync notifications with your smartphone and the possibility to change the types of the dial.
- Display: colour Touchscreen (ISP TFT) with ambient light sensor (ALS), resolution 240×204. Lens Asahi Glass
- Battery: 174 mAh lithium polymer battery. Estimated autonomy of up to 50 hours in training mode (GPS and heart rate from the wrist, up to 4 days in time mode with monitoring of the heart rate continuous
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, USB
- Materials: case in polymer reinforced with fibre glass. Button in stainless steel
Sensors: compatible with heart rate sensors Polar BLE
Water-resistance: water-resistant to 30 m (ISO 22810, suitable for swimming)
Straps: silicone closure with quick-release. Straps are a standard 20 mm. The different options of straps available as accessories (also in fabric and leather)
Dimensions: 43,4 x 43,4 x 10.4 mm
Polar Un is already available for purchase in Italy at 149,90 euro. Different prices of the straps: it starts from a basis of 22,90 euros for those silicone and comes up to 39,90 euros for those in the skin.