We know very well thatthe Pixel 4a is making the collection of rumor. The pandemic has changed, as it seems, the plans of Google, making to slip the ball forward. What next, though? Judging by the certifications that the device is receiving in these days,it may not be missing much. After that the FCC, in fact, do we get the other two (IMDA and BIS), and confirm some of the characteristics of the device, rather rates, of the agreement, but are inserted in the groove of the clues that lead to a presentation in July, and precisely on the 13th according to the latest rumors.
Beware, however: the possibility exists that even when Google decides to remove the veil from Pixels 4a, however, touches to wait, and not even a little. Yes, because there is a rumour according to which the device will be unveiled in July, but only released in October. With regard to the new certification, the IMDA, and BIS, the data that we can expect to confirm the identikit of a 4G device with NFC connectivity and of course Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. As I said, the real information is in the certification themselves, which are usually signs of a process of marketing is already well underway.
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 with GPU Adreno 618
- Display OLED 5,81″, FHD+ (2340×1080 pixels, 443ppi, 60Hz
- Memory: 6GB of RAM, 64GB storage UFS 2.1
- Rear camera: sensor 12.2 MP Sony IMX363, pixel size 1.4 µm, lens with aperture of f /1.73, viewing angle (horizontal) of 65,6°, stabilization EIS, and OIS
- Front camera (in the display perforated): sensor 8MP Sony IMX355, pixel size 1.4 µm, optics with f/2.0 aperture, angle of view (horizontal) of 72.4°, fixed focus, support EIS
- The sensor of fingerprints on the back
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, dual SIM, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, , USB-C, GPS, Glonass, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Speakers: stereo
- Active Edge: no
- Size: 144,2×69,4×8,4mm
- Weight: between 135 and 140 grams
- Battery: 3.080 mAh
- Operating system: Android 10