After the debut in China last January, Realme is ready to bring to Italy its new X50 5G. The announcement is set for July 8, from 10:30, in the course of a live event streaming.
Unlike the PRO version that we have already had occasion to review in the past few weeks, X50 5G integrates a processor Snapdragon 765 5G Qualcomm. The IPS display by 6,57″ FHD+ has a refresh rate at 120Hz and not missing the quick-charging 30W for the battery of 4,200 mAh. As far as the cuts of memory, there should be different configurations with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage space.
realme is aware that the 5G is the future of the industry as a whole. By following the clear objective of providing consumers with a choice of rich and diversified, the 5G is the heart of the strategy realme of this year. For this reason, the realme is also working to develop a strategy 5G + AIoT to become a point of reference of these technologies especially in the field of gaming, or to focus on the multimedia capabilities. Thanks to a highly specialized team in the research and development 5G, realme will be launching at least 2 products 5G every six months as part of its global strategy.
Returning to the specific hardware, Realme X50 5G has a front-facing camera 16MP with f/2.0 aperture flanked by a second sensor 8MP with an aperture of f/2.2 and wide angle lens. The rear camera, instead, will have a main sensor from 64MP, production Samsung is the GW1), with an aperture of f/1.8, a telephoto 12MP f/2.5 5x optical zoom, an ultra wide 8MP f/2.3 and a ultra macro from 2MP f/2.4.
In China, we have to remember that the prices start from 2.499 yuan:
- Realme X50 8GB RAM + 128GB storage to 2.499 yuan (320 euros to direct change, tax not included)
- Realme X50 6GB + 256GB storage to 2.699 yuan (350 euros to direct change, tax not included)
- Realme X50 12GB + 128GB storage 2.999 yuan (390 euros to direct change, tax not included)
- Snapdragon 765G with GPU Adreno 620
- 6,57″ FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Refresh rate 120Hz
- Aspect ratio-the body 90,4%
- Protective glass Gorilla Glass 5
- Variants with 6, 8 and 12GB of RAM LPDDR4X
- The variants with 128-and 256GB of storage memory UFS 2.1
- The main 64MP sensor Samsung GW1), size of the sensor 1/1,7″, equivalent focal length 26mm, aperture of f/1.8
- Macro from 2MP, lens with aperture f/2.4, minimum distance of focus 4cm
- Ultra-wide-angle 8MP, equivalent focal length: 15.7 mm, viewing angle of 119°, lens with aperture of f/2.3
- Telephoto 12MP, focal length equivalent to 54mm, aperture f/2.5
- The main 16MP (sensor Sony IMX 471), viewing angle 79,3°, lens with aperture f/2.0
- Ultra-wide-angle 8MP, angle of vision 105°, lens with aperture f/2.2
- Rear room:
- Connectivity. 5G (SA and NSA), Dual SIM, NFC, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, dual frequency, Glonass, Beidou, A-GPS, USB C
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, 1216 Linear Speaker, certification, Hi-Res Audio
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, light, proximity, gyro, accelerometer
- Battery: 4200 mAh, support fast charging VOOC to 30W
Dimensions and weight:
- 163,8 x 75,8 x 8.9 mm
- 202 grams
- Other: Sensor fingerprint side
- Operating system Android 10 with Realme UI