Realme C11 is the new proposal of low-end chinese brand: the new smartphone is widely anticipated in recent days, has been launched in Malaysia and it poses as a direct competitor of Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C, fresh presentation.
And it is with 9C that shares a great part of the hardware platform: Realme C11 is equipped with a SoC MediaTek Helio G35, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD. Absent, however, the sensor for the fingerprint recognition.
On the back there is a dual camera 13+2MP (one less than the Redmi 9C), a battery of 5,000 mAh , rechargeable via Micro-USB port (USB-C in the Redmi 9C), and the display 6.5″ with a resolution of HD+ and notch the shape of a drop.
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 @2.3 GHz 64bit with the production process to 12nm
- Display: Mini-drop Fullscreen 6.5″ with a resolution of HD+ (1600×720 pixels) and the ratio of the screen body is 88.7%
- 2GB memory RAM
- 32GB of storage memory expandable via a microSD slot
- Double Rear: 13+2MP (main, optics f/2.2 + portrait, optics f/2.4)
- Front: 5MP, optical f/2.4. Features, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, micro USB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with support charging via microUSB
Dimensions and weight:
- Eur 164.4 x 75,9 x 9.1 mm
- 196 grams
- Colours: Mint Green and Pepper Grey
- Operating system: Android 10, with personalization Realme UI
Realme C11 will be available to purchase from next 7 July in Malaysia at a price of 429 RM (about 89 euros at the exchange rate).