Oppo Watch approaches its debut in the international market. To suggerircelo is the FCC, the u.s. regulatory body whose official certification has been made available only a few days together with the code name OW19W12.
The variant of the clock the subject of the certification is the larger 46mm (there is also a by 41mm), we can also observe in more depth through some of the images included in the kit. The documentation shared by the FCC , we also confirmed another interesting detail: the product can be purchased directly on Amazon, at least in the United States.
The tip, also in this case, is contained directly in the product description, this is where the phrase “Purchase on Amazon: Oppo Watch”, with its link to the well-known e-commerce (see fig. the last image in the gallery)
You remember that Oppo Watch was announced at the beginning of march in China, during the presentation of the two top of the range Find X2 and Pro version.
The clock, according to the president of the company, Brian Shen, will arrive in Europe by the end of the year. To follow is a summary of the complete data sheet.
- Operating system: ColorOS Watch
- Dimensions and materials:
- 46mm: 46x39x11,35mm
- aluminum (40 grams without strap)
- 316L stainless steel (45,5 grams without strap)
- 41mm: 41,45×36,37×11,4mm
- aluminum (29,7 grams without strap)
- 46mm: AMOLED curved from 1,91″, 402×476, 326ppi, 100% DCI-P3
- 41mm: AMOLED curved 1.6″, 320×360
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 2500 with co-processor Apollo 3
- Sensors: measuring the heartbeat
- Water resistance: up to 5ATM (3ATM 41mm)
- 46mm: 430mAh with VOOC Flash Charge (75 minutes for a full charge)
- 41mm: 300mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge (75 minutes for a full charge)
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 8GB internal
- Connectivity: WiFi 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Beidou, NFC, eSIM 4G
- Assistant voice: Breeno