For HP it’s time ad: after the innovations presented at the beginning of may (Omen 25L and 30L) and last week (EliteBook x360 G7 1000 series and 800 series), here is the debut on the market of hardware and accessories of the series Omen, to which is added the first laptop, 16″ gaming with brand Pavilion.
- OMEN 15
- ACCESSORIES OMEN
- PAVILION GAMING 16
- OTHER MONITOR AND ACCESSORIES HP
Redesigned Chassis in Mica Silver and Shadow Black, minimalist aesthetic, the new logo OMEN in gradient green-blue, behold the Omen 15, the proposal for the new HP for gaming that vienna offered with NVIDIA graphics GeForce RTX 2070 Super with Max-Q Design, the Intel Core i7 series H of the 10th generation, up to 32GB of RAM DDR4 1TB SSD memory PCIe. The strong point of the laptop is 15.6″ display, available also with panel UHD OLED with a refresh rate to 120Hz (alternatively: FHD to 300Hz). The new cooling system takes advantage of the technology, Omen of Tempest Cooling and guarantees a correct (and quiet) fan operation, with the opportunity to increase performance through Dynamic Power inside the Command Center the Omen, in which you can also check the battery and increase the performance of CPU and GPU by up to 17% more.
- PRICE: from 909,99$
And’ available also the version with the AMD processor Ryzen 7 4th generation and graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti. From 999,99$.
- Omen Vector of the Mouse equipped with sensors co-developed with PixArt, is designed to deliver maximum performance and the best comfort during long gaming sessions. It is compatible with the Command Center to customize the buttons, colors, and DPI (up to 16,000). PRICE: 49,99$ (in June).
- Omen Vector Essential Mouse: equipped with the Radar sensor 1 and supports up to 7,200 dpi. PRICE: 29,99$ (in June).
- Omen Dyad Earbuds: the first headsets of the brand, offer technology, dual-driver, balanced audio and is perfect for gaming sessions. No information on price.
It is the first gaming PC of HP with a diagonal of 16″. Integrates the Intel Core i7 10th-generation, GPU-NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 with design Max-Q, a 1080p display with a refresh rate up to 144Hz, 300-nit brightness, and WiFi connectivity 6. PRICE: 799,99$ by June.
We conclude this long list with a number of accessories and peripherals launched today from HP:
- HP X24c Gaming Monitor: curved 1500R, resolution FHD, certificate AMD FreeSync Premium, refresh rate 144Hz and a response time of 4ms. Costs 249,99$ and will arrive in October.
- HP X1000 Wireless Gaming Headset: range up to 20 hours, virtual surround sound 7.1 supported drivers da 50mm. All you can manage from the Command Center. Costs 99,99$ , (August).
- HP Gaming Speaker X1000: 2.1 subwoofer system with various lighting options-RGB and equalizer customizable through the Command Center. Arrives in October to 99,99$.