The CES 2020 was the last great event “physical” technology, before the outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19, and the CES 2021 may be the first. The organizers are betting on a return to the “more or less normal” within a few months, so for now we proceed as in the script, in Las Vegas in the early days of 2020 – of course with the precautions the health of the case to try to contain the spread of any disease:
- Cleaning and sanitizzazioni depth of the various areas of the show at regular intervals
- More space and chairs that are more distant from each other to ensure as much as distancing social can
- Masks, and no handshakes
- Limit as much as possible the touch of objects and surfaces, for example by supporting contactless payments, or at least via credit cards
- May be present at the entrance of the systems of measurement of temperature
- Greater availability of personal and health care services on-site
The United States is the Country with the highest number of cases and deaths at the global level (respectively, at 1.84 million and 106.553, at the time of writing the article, according to the data of the Johns Hopkins University). However, in the State of Nevada the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 was moderate overall. The confidence of the organisers will, however, collide with one of the organizers and visitors: in other words, we need to see who will feel to participate.