Redmi K30i 5G is official: the smartphone had been announced in the past few weeks several rumours had started at the end of April with the first rumor until you get to the last few weeks with the details – then proving to be incorrect – on the processor – and now we are able to know the design and technical sheet, putting it in comparison with the original model Redmi K30 5G.
Yes, because it is from the device presented in China at the beginning of the year that takes inspiration both aesthetically – there are no substantial differences – both in terms of specifications. The only element that distinguishes K30i 5G from K30 5G is the camera main rear: the sensor 48MP replaces the Sony IMX686 from 64MP that we find on the previous model.
The data defined as “incorrect”, instead, concerns the processor: it had assumed that the new Dimensity 800, but Redmi has opted for the more experienced Snapdragon 765G.
In bold, the differences compared to the K30 5G.
- display: 6,67″ FHD+, 20:9, support HDR10, Certified by TÜV Rheinland, refresh rate 120Hz, Gorilla Glass 5
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- 6GB of RAM LPDDR4x
- 128GB internal UFS 2.1
- dual SIM: yes
- connectivity: 5G WiFi, 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, 3.5 mm jack, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo., QZSS
- dual camera front:
- 20MP, 0,8 um, 1/3,4″, FOV 78°
- 2MP portrait, and 1.75 um, FOV 83°
- video 1080p @30fps
- quadruple room cameras rear:
- 48MP, 0,8 um, 1/1,2″, pixel, 4-in-1, f/a 1.79, FOV 79°
- 8MP wide-angle, 1,12 um, 1/4″, f/2.2, FOV 120°
- 5MP, macro, 1,12 um, 1/5″, f/2.4, FOV 83°
- 2MP depth, and 1.75 um 1/5″, f/2.4, FOV 83°
- 10x digital zoom, PDAF, dual flash, Super Night Scene for the sensor to 48MP
- 4K video @30fps
- OS: Android 10 MIUI 11
- I Turbo 2.0
- dimensions and weight:
- 208 grams
- battery: 4.500 mAh battery with fast-charging 30W
Redmi K30i 5G is proposed in China of 1,899 yuan, equivalent to about 244 euros. The first shipments are planned for the beginning of June.