Deep Silver officially announces the arrival of Saints Row The Third Remastered, the remastered version of the homonymous title released in 2011, now available for the consoles of new generation with updated graphics, a Steelport – the city of sin – a much more rich of details, and many scenes of action are proposed with a frame much higher.
In addition to including a graphic redesign rather consistent – the version for Xbox One X also shoots in 4K, but not natively. Saints Row The Third ( Remastered keeps all his play-style is irreverent, clearly inspired by the cornerstones of the genre as the series GTA, which only with the last chapter has sold 130 million copies.
The trailer released by Deep Silver mainly focuses on some of the interludes with a high rate of adrenaline that marked the chapter the original, between absurd missions in-flight with parachutes, weapons satellite, which is not the rival gang in a few seconds, and supersonic jets with which to destroy entire blocks…
Little has changed at the level of plot, the Third Street Saints has evolved from a band of gangsters to the real brand, the family-run, but their success has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with tentacles that extend all over the world, took aim at the Saints and demands to pay a tribute. Rifiutandoti to submit to their orders, the challenge turns on in the streets of Steelport, a former modern metropolis, under the control of the Syndicate, has become a ghetto sinful.
- For more detailed graphics, the management of enhanced light, environments and graphical effects renewed-the views of Steelport, the Third Street Saints as you’ve never seen them.
- Fight and dismantle the monopoly of the Syndicate weapons, cyber crime and racketeering illegal. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where around every corner hides a beautiful (or more often bad) surprise.
- Hover jet, auto cannons, human and bizarre melee weapons are part of the fun.
- Create the characters with the most bizarre ever seen, celebrity, cursed the pirate ninja without a mask.
- Play alone or play online with a friend. Launched with a parachute and lands on the van in the flames of your partner while you explore in a desperate assault against a base of the Syndicate heavily armed.
- Includes all three packages mission, and over 30 DLC of the original version.
Saints Row: The Third Remastered is available today for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.