Huawei unveils with the lights off a new device din the low-mid range in addition to the economic Y6P and Y5P. This isY8s, which we told you about at the end of April, showing you render that then you have been real.
The look, in fact, is the expected one: notch is clearly visible that features two front cameras (from 8 and 2 MP), frames (not too thin (especially the chin) that surround a display IPS Full HD+ by 6.5-inch with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. Behind there is the sensor of biometric recognition for the fingerprints and the form of photographic, which is composed of only two sensors (the main one is from the 48 MP , while the depth and 2 MP), in contrast with the rest of the market even in the low-mid range (think for example to Redmi Notes 9, but already Redmi Notes 8T offered a quad-cam).
Under the hood there is a processor Kirin 710 paired with 4GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD), and with a capacious battery to 4,000 mAh (with charging at 10W) should be able to guarantee a good autonomy.
Nothing 5G, and, surprise, nothing Android 10, but instead there is Android 9 Pie with customization of EMUI 9.1.
The device will be available in two colours, Emerald Green and Midnight Black, but still were not disclosed the details relating to‘arrival on the market and the price.
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD FULL HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- SoC: Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB/128GB; expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- OS: EMUI 9.1, based on Android 9 (Pie)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear cameras: main sensor to 48MP(f/1.8)+ depth sensor to 2MP (f/2.4)
- Front cameras: 8MP (f/2.0) + 2MP (f/2.4)
- The sensor of fingerprints for the biometric recognition on the back
- 162.4 x 77.1 x 8.13 mm
- Connectivity: Dual 4G Times, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB, 3.5 mm jack
- Battery: 4,000 mAh and charging at 10W
- Colours: Emerald Green,Midnight Black