Of the Realme Watch you talk about it for some time now: the existence of the first smartwatch of the brand in asia has been confirmed by the same CEO last February, but some of the first evidence had already emerged in December, during the launch event of the headphones true wireless Realme Buds Air. After the silence of these last few weeks, finally emerging in the network render, and information shared by XDA Developers.
- REALME WATCH – THE FIRST IMAGE AND POSSIBLE SPECS
- SCREENS OPERATING SYSTEM
This is the first image of the Realme Watch. The product appears to be equipped with a display rectangular with rounded corners and frames rather obvious. To the right is a single button dedicated to turning on and off of the device, and – suppose – to return to the main screen. On the back there are the two pins for charging.
To follow the alleged technical specifications of the Realme Watch:
- Display TFC LCD 1.4″ with a resolution of 320×320 pixels
- Battery 160 mAh (assumes an autonomy of 7 days with monitoring of heart rate active)
- Certified IP68 against water and dust
- Bluetooth connectivity 5.0 (lacks GPS)
- Sensor acceleration, monitoring heart rate, level of oxygen saturation in the blood
- Proprietary operating system
With the render have been published several screenshots of the operating system:
- Realme Watch will be provided with 5 different dials pre-loaded (image 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in the gallery). It is likely that you will be offered the ability to download more through a dedicated app
- the device will be able to store data up to a maximum of 7 days without connecting to a smartphone to sync
- Realme Watch can be used in the following areas:
- monitoring the number of steps
- heart rate monitoring
- consultation of weather conditions
- stopwatch function
- function alarms and alarms
- Find my smartphone
- management of music playback on the smartphone
- remote control of the smartphone’s camera to take pictures through a Bluetooth connection (see fig. image 10).
- Realme Watch should be able to monitor 15 different types of exercises including running outdoors, horseback riding, basketball, yoga and cricket
The information on the smartwatch does not include at the moment details about price and date of availability on the market. We will keep you informed.