Nintendo has released a surprise new Direct Mini in which were revealed many of the titles coming on the Switch in the course of 2020. The video (found at the end of the article) opens with an important announcement related to Xenoblade Chronicles: the Definitive Edition: the title will land on the console hybrid since may 29, and will be accompanied by an episode completely novel entitled A Shared Future. But let’s go with order.
We begin by offering you a list of titles and innovations that are already available on the Nintendo eShop. Among these we find:
- Shinsekai: Into the Depths (19,99 euro): The title, which was released last year exclusively on Apple Arcade lands on the Switch. We had talked about in the special subscription service from Cupertino.
- Good Job! (19,99 euro): A new puzzle action game.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy (19,99 euro): Title multi-player which allows you to take part in online challenges up to 15 players.
- Panzer Dragoon: the Remake (coming in the day today): The remake of the famous title comes in exclusive console time on the Switch.
- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order (Pack 3 expansion pack): now Available the new update of the package includes The Fantastic 4 and Dr. doom.
We then go to the list of titles coming and the respective dates of publication (when available). We have already mentioned Xenoblade in the opening, but during the Direct, have been released many other games. Here:
- Saint Row IV: Re-Elected (march 27)
- Trials of Mana (24 April)
- Ninjala (27 may): A new free-to-play up to 8 players divided into two teams of 4.
- Xenoblade Chronicles: the Definitive Edition (may 29, 59,99 euro): The long-awaited remaster will come along with an unpublished episode of, which will expand further the plot (maybe creating a further link with the second chapter). Are open pre-orders for the digital version on the eShop. From the same date will also be available Xenoblade Chronicles: the Definitive Edition – Collector’s Edition, which also includes a volume of 250 pages with wonderful landscapes, a SteelBook, a vinyl disc with a lot of Monad printed on the housing, and a poster.
- Bioshock: The Collection (may 29): The collection includes the first three chapters of the series.
- Borderlands Legendary Collection (may 29): The collection includes the first and the second chapter, together with the Pre-Sequel.
- XCOM 2 Collection (may 29): Already anticipated in the past. Also included are the 4 DLC and the expansion War of the Chosen.
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (may)
- 51 Worldwide Games (June 5, 39,99 euro): Complete collection of table games and cards.
- The Elders Scrolls: Blades (spring 2020): The title mobile is preparing to land finally on the Switch, after several delays.
- Mr. DRILLER: DrillLand (25 June)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (June 30)
- Catherine: Full Body (7 July): payment in Advance along with XCOM. This is the remake of the title released on the PS3.
- Bravely Default 2 (2020 generic): there are new indications about the release date of the game, but from today is available the first demo. You can already download it from the eShop.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (2020 generic): Already available on other consoles, the Burnout series arrives on the Switch.
- Fuser (fall 2020): a New rhythm game proposed by developers Harmonix, creators of Rock Band, you will play the role of a DJ.
- Vigor (fall 2020)
- King’s Bounty II (2020 generic): The series returns with a new look and a new approach to the game. The graphics are more realistic, and the choices made in the game have a greater weight, and a new system of character development determines the ethics and affinity of the new ones.
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (coming soon)
Finally we point out some details concerning the upcoming updates that will come either in the form of a free via pass expansion on some of the most important titles for the Switch:
- Ring Fit Adventure: free Update, available today. The update includes the new mode “Pace fitness”, an option to switch to a female voice to Ring and change the audio language, and so on. Rhythm fitness do you have to practice in time with a dozen songs from the soundtrack of the Ring Fit the Adventure, in addition to some of the tracks of the famous Nintendo games such as Super Mario Odyssey , Splatoon 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Animal Crossing: New Horizon: From the 1st to the 12th of April the residents of the island can participate in the egg hunt and to search for eggs hidden by Ovid, the rabbit and visit the island, and then use them to make new objects. The next free update will come at the end of April and will introduce the other event, the Day of the Earth.
- Pokémon Sword and Shield: New details for the Pass of Expansion. On the Island of the armor, players will find a new dojo in which to fine-tune their skills in the fights Pokémon. Training in this dojo, players will be able to receive the legendary Pokémon Kubfu from master Mustard. Later you can deal with the challenges of the Towers of the Two Punches on the Island of the Armature. Conquered one of the two towers, Kubfu will evolve in Urshifu. In addition to new outfits and hairstyles, there are new backgrounds, effects and frames to the card of the Pokémon League. Part 1 of the Pass expansion, The solitary island of the armature, will be published at the end of June.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: it has been revealed that the first character of the next Fighter Pass 2 will come from the universe of ARMS. The official announcement will come in June, together with a video that shows its full potential.