Huawei has officially announced Watch GT2e, the descendant of the Huawei Watch GT2, which we reviewed just last October.
No news of importance in relation to what emerged only a few days ago: as mentioned, Watch GT2e is an upgrade to the aesthetic of its predecessor and is, in fact, has the same AMOLED display from 1,39″ with a resolution 454×454 pixels, SoC Kirin A1 and 4GB of internal memory dedicated to storing music and other files.
The body of the watch is made of stainless steel and includes a capability to withstand water up to 5ATM (HERE our dedicated guide). Huawei Watch GT2e it also caters to the fitness enthusiast: the watch is in fact equipped with straps perforated , which improves the breathability and it is able to draw a fair number of exercises and sports that include climbing on the rock, the surf, street dance, new, treadmill and so on.
- Display: AMOLED 1,39″ 454×454 pixels
- Case: 46mm
- Processor: HiSilicon Hi1132 Kirin A1
- Internal memory: 4GB
- Sensors: SpO2, heart rate, accelerometer, gyroscope, light set
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, BLE / BR / EDR, GPS
- Battery life: 14 days (depends on usage)
- Dimensions: 53 x 10.8 x 46,8 mm
- Weight: 43 grams (without the strap)
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Colours: Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, Icy White
Huawei Watch GT2e will be available in the month of April in two different variants, the following sale prices:
- Watch GT2e – 199 euro;
- Watch GT2e Champagne Gold Edition – 229/249 euro.