Samsung has announced a new tablet medium-low: is the Galaxy Tab 8.4″ (2020), a product already widely anticipated last February and we have had the opportunity to observe in some render official only a few days ago.
No surprise, compared to what is already known: the technical card of the Galaxy Tab 8.4 (2020), in fact, includes a display, an 8.4-inch screen with WUXGA resolution (1920×1200 pixels), SoC Octa-Core @1.8 GHz (this should be a Exynos 7904), 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD slot up to 512GB.
The segment of the media product includes a single rear camera 8MP, front 5MP and battery is 5,000 mAh with support quick-charging via the USB port-C. The tablet also has an LTE connectivity and a 3.5 mm jack.
- SoC: Octa-Core 2 @ 1.8 GHz and 6 @ 1.6 GHz)
- Display: the 8.4″ with a resolution of WUXGA (1920×1200 pixels)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- Rear: 8MP
- Front: 5MP
- Connectivity. Bluetooth 5.0, wi-fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 G + 5GHz, VHT80, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, LTE
- Audio: Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: X
- Battery: mAh, support fast charging
Dimensions and weight:
- 201,93 x 125,2 x 7,11 mm
- 309 grams
Galaxy Tab 8.4″ (2020) is already available for purchase in the United States (through the operator “Verizon”) at a price of 279,99 dollars. The manufacturer has not released any information regarding a possible marketing to other Countries.