Oppo Watch will arrive also in Europe, to confirm it was the same president of the company, Brian Shen, through his Twitter profile, specifying, however, only that “we’ll see by the end of the year”.
The first smartwatch of the Oppo will then also in the Old Continent within the christmas period, a period that may be short or quite long. A period that the company could take in order to further refine the software – remember that is based on ColorOS Watch – in order to have a product that is more optimized for the western market.
On the China release of OPPO Watch Series, each model is equipped with esim to make calls. For the price I think this is great value for the user.
Users will have to stay tuned for our global launch, there will be a separate launch in western Europe later on this year. 👀 https://t.co/nD9lFYBBAj
— Brian Shen (@BrianShenYiRen) March 13, 2020
The tweet also notes that Oppo will hold an event independent of and separate to the presentation of the smartwatch to the market. As regards the technical specifications, let us briefly recall what has emerged from the official shop during the presentation of top of the range Find X2 and X2 Pro.
- ColorOS Watch
- support eSIM 4G
- dimensions and materials:
- 46mm: 46x39x11,35mm
- aluminum (40 grams without strap)
- 316L stainless steel (45,5 grams without strap)
- 41mm: 41,45×36,37×11,4mm
- aluminum (29,7 grams without strap)
- 46mm: AMOLED curved from 1,91″, 402×476, 326ppi, 100% DCI-P3
- 41mm: AMOLED curved 1.6″, 320×360
- Snapdragon Wear 2500 with co-processor Apollo 3
- measuring the heartbeat
- water resistant up to 5ATM (3ATM 41mm)
- battery with VOOC Flash Charge (75 min full charge)
- 46mm: 430mAh
- 41mm: 300mAh
- memory: 1GB RAM + 8GB internal
- free: WiFi 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Beidou, NFC
- narrator Breeno