How to downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.3 without losing data
The rumors about a possible jailbreak for iOS 13.3 and the devices with chip A12/A13 are becoming more and more insistent and surely many users of iPhone are thinking to downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.3.
As we well know, unfortunately it is not possible to restore a backup of a most current version of iOS on an iPhone that has a version of iOS older than, for example, iOS 13.3.1 and iOS 13.3.
Then, how to downgrade without losing data? The process is fairly simple and it will take you about 15/20 minutes to perform the operation.
How to downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.3 without losing data:
- First we go to ipsw.me and download iOS 13.3 for our device
- We connect our iPhone to your Mac/Pc and perform a backup (in the event that we have any problem we have our data safe)
- Once you have made the backup, click on “Check for updates” while holding down the Alt key
- At this point a window will open from which you can select the firmware you previously downloaded
- Once you have selected the firmware, it will start the downgrading process. Do not disconnect the iPhone during the process of downgrade.
It is perfectly normal for the device to reboot a few times during this phase.
You have found this guide useful? Let us know in the comments!